Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Kirk.Grant
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: SQN Questions

#51 Post by Kirk.Grant » October 7th, 2018, 10:02 am

larry schaffer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 9:47 am

An honest question but hasn't this always been the case? Or did these 'dip lower' in recent vintages?

And as far as ratings go, I wouldn't think this would matter whatsoever if you are purchasing for your own pleasure and not to either resell or 'impress others' with scores.

I think it's more 'responsible' for a new reviewer to review them as he or she sees them rather than 'rubber stamping' them based on the past - as long as explanations play that out.

Cheers.
Larry, the 2012 EBA's were 15.6% which felt just right to me. I'm wondering what I'll think of these EBA's as they go back up in ETOH. The 2013's were 15.9% and the 14's are 16.2% (I think). So it seemed like there was a creep happening..I could be wrong. Hopefully the alcohol won't be noticeable...but I don't drink often and sometimes I notice it in wines as low as 14% so I'll just have to wait (taste) and see.
Cellartracker:Kirk Grant

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#52 Post by larry schaffer » October 7th, 2018, 10:33 am

Kirk.Grant wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:02 am
larry schaffer wrote:

An honest question but hasn't this always been the case? Or did these 'dip lower' in recent vintages?

And as far as ratings go, I wouldn't think this would matter whatsoever if you are purchasing for your own pleasure and not to either resell or 'impress others' with scores.

I think it's more 'responsible' for a new reviewer to review them as he or she sees them rather than 'rubber stamping' them based on the past - as long as explanations play that out.

Cheers.
Larry, the 2012 EBA's were 15.6% which felt just right to me. I'm wondering what I'll think of these EBA's as they go back up in ETOH. The 2013's were 15.9% and the 14's are 16.2% (I think). So it seemed like there was a creep happening..I could be wrong. Hopefully the alcohol won't be noticeable...but I don't drink often and sometimes I notice it in wines as low as 14% so I'll just have to wait (taste) and see.
Kirk,

From what I've tasted in the past, Manfred and his team do a wonderful job 'masking' their alcohol levels. I have read a note or two about consuming some of his grenaches at cellar temperature as opposed to room temperature to 'keep things in check'.

I truly would venture to guess that most folks would not be able to tell the difference between a 15.5% alcohol and 16.1% alcohol SQN red - I can't say the same, per se, for other producers or other varieties used.

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Kirk.Grant
GCC Member
GCC Member

#53 Post by Kirk.Grant » October 7th, 2018, 10:56 am

Larry,

I definitely drink my red wines "chilled" 99% of the time. I usually decant them from the Eurocave (55 degrees) and then throw them in the fridge for 30 minutes. Rarely...rarely do I drink reds at "room temp" (65-70 degrees+). I do think that helps all the reds that I drink and I do think it's a significant component to my tending to enjoy wines more.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#54 Post by larry schaffer » October 7th, 2018, 11:06 am

Kirk.Grant wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:56 am
Larry,

I definitely drink my red wines "chilled" 99% of the time. I usually decant them from the Eurocave (55 degrees) and then throw them in the fridge for 30 minutes. Rarely...rarely do I drink reds at "room temp" (65-70 degrees+). I do think that helps all the reds that I drink and I do think it's a significant component to my tending to enjoy wines more.
Kirk,

Interesting. Do you find the wines that you enjoy 'more challenging to drink' at room temperature?

As you probably know, since aromatics are volatile, they are more 'pronounced' at warmer temperatures and 'kept in check' at cooler temperature. Texture changes with temperature as well - the cooler it is, the less bitter and tannic compounds will be noticed.

Strange question - but do you normally or prefer drinking your coffee with some sort of cream or milk instead of black?

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Kirk.Grant
GCC Member
GCC Member

#55 Post by Kirk.Grant » October 7th, 2018, 11:44 am

larry schaffer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 11:06 am
Kirk,

Interesting. Do you find the wines that you enjoy 'more challenging to drink' at room temperature?

As you probably know, since aromatics are volatile, they are more 'pronounced' at warmer temperatures and 'kept in check' at cooler temperature. Texture changes with temperature as well - the cooler it is, the less bitter and tannic compounds will be noticed.

Strange question - but do you normally or prefer drinking your coffee with some sort of cream or milk instead of black?

Cheers.
Larry,

I rarely drink coffee. I do find it and many things too bitter. I also tend to smell (offensive) odors that few seem to notice. In particular mold & mildew.

I don't know the answer to that question...In general I prefer all my beverages cooler even tea, and other warm beverages. I had a heat stroke while I was deployed on a mission in the Army so that may have some impact on it as well. While there are some things I'm ok with at less cool temps the list is few. Beer...I'm ok with beer being warmer. However, I lived in Germany when I was 20-23 so that could also be impacting things. As for the wines I like the most...I'd say I like most whites a little warmer than I like my reds. I think it really brings out more aromatics in the whites that I tend to enjoy. Does this help?

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#56 Post by larry schaffer » October 7th, 2018, 11:53 am

Yep, makes sense. As you pointed out, you are somewhat bitter averse - and that really does guide how wines 'show' for you. Most folks don't seem to understand this.

For instance, a wine that I would find 'bold' (and I drink my coffee black and am not bitter averse) you would find 'difficult to drink' - and we are both 'corect'.

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Robert M yers
Contributor
Contributor

#57 Post by Robert M yers » October 10th, 2018, 8:42 pm

Did anybody touch base with them about shipping? Not thrilled that mine flew into Kentucky and drove up to Cleveland today.

Gray G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#58 Post by Gray G » October 11th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Robert M yers wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:42 pm
Did anybody touch base with them about shipping? Not thrilled that mine flew into Kentucky and drove up to Cleveland today.
why?
so much time, so little wine, Albanista, flavors please, 6 R 1 9 V 9

Kim Z

#59 Post by Kim Z » October 11th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Anyone read "The Emperor's New Clothes"?
K*I*M Zussm@n

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#60 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » October 11th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Anyone read "The Princess and the Pea"?
Cheers,
/<evin

"Ah! Dull-witted mortal, if Fortune stands still, she is no longer Fortune."
~ Boëthius, in Consolation of Philosophy

Robert M yers
Contributor
Contributor

#61 Post by Robert M yers » October 11th, 2018, 9:37 pm

Gray G wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 6:58 pm
Robert M yers wrote:
why?
Mid 80’s

Kris Patten
GCC Member
GCC Member

#62 Post by Kris Patten » October 11th, 2018, 10:20 pm

larry schaffer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:33 am
Kirk.Grant wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:02 am
larry schaffer wrote:

Cheers.
Kirk,

From what I've tasted in the past, Manfred and his team do a wonderful job 'masking' their alcohol levels. I have read a note or two about consuming some of his grenaches at cellar temperature as opposed to room temperature to 'keep things in check'.

I truly would venture to guess that most folks would not be able to tell the difference between a 15.5% alcohol and 16.1% alcohol SQN red - I can't say the same, per se, for other producers or other varieties used.

Cheers.
Somewhat of a backhanded compliment where I find that M doesn't "mask" alcohols but produces balanced wines with the grapes he picks at the brix, which may or may not be higher than others, he chooses to pick them. Saying they mask it is at best pointed at worst juvenile.
ITB

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#63 Post by larry schaffer » October 11th, 2018, 10:28 pm

Kris,

This was not meant in a back handed way whatsoever. Many wines listed at these abv levels 'show' their alcohol levels, and these do not.

Nothing more stated and nothing more intended.

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#64 Post by Neal.Mollen » October 12th, 2018, 4:25 am

Robert M yers wrote:
October 6th, 2018, 9:43 pm
I dont think many buying decisions are made from the reviews.
secondary market prices are
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

Robert M yers
Contributor
Contributor

#65 Post by Robert M yers » October 12th, 2018, 5:20 am

Neal.Mollen wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 4:25 am
Robert M yers wrote:
Well that’s certainly true but the only real premium is for the rated by someone 100pt wines. I don’t see any difference in the secondary market anymore for 96 vs 98. I guess we will see if one ever gets the curse of death 89 by a major reviewer. But I’m assuming at this point that Manfred isn’t releasing wine outside of his norm quality and after 10 years I guess I trust him more than some newly anointed reviewer of SQN.

Gray G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#66 Post by Gray G » October 12th, 2018, 9:09 am

Robert M yers wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 9:37 pm
Gray G wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 6:58 pm
Robert M yers wrote:
why?
Mid 80’s
I asked because a friend in that area was tweeting out about how excited about seeing Fedex and UPS trucks that same day

cheers
so much time, so little wine, Albanista, flavors please, 6 R 1 9 V 9

Andrew Dodd

#67 Post by Andrew Dodd » October 22nd, 2018, 7:07 am

K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 1:22 pm
CHRISTMAS: In October...9 and 1/2 years after signing up for Sine Qua Non's waiting list, I finally get to drink some wine! (Well maybe not immediately lol)
That's awesome! Congrats.
Do you know the exact date you signed up / first offer so I can do the math for myself? Thanks!

Robert M yers wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 5:20 am
Neal.Mollen wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 4:25 am
Robert M yers wrote:
Well that’s certainly true but the only real premium is for the rated by someone 100pt wines. I don’t see any difference in the secondary market anymore for 96 vs 98. I guess we will see if one ever gets the curse of death 89 by a major reviewer. But I’m assuming at this point that Manfred isn’t releasing wine outside of his norm quality and after 10 years I guess I trust him more than some newly anointed reviewer of SQN.
I hope SQN starts getting 80's ratings, becomes cheaper on the secondary and I'll buy it by the truckload, lol

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#68 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » October 22nd, 2018, 8:52 am

Andrew Dodd wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 7:07 am
K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 1:22 pm
CHRISTMAS: In October...9 and 1/2 years after signing up for Sine Qua Non's waiting list, I finally get to drink some wine! (Well maybe not immediately lol)
That's awesome! Congrats.
Do you know the exact date you signed up / first offer so I can do the math for myself? Thanks!
Emailed SQN to joint waiting list: 10 Feb 2009
SQN emailed to confirm still interested: 24 Jan 2018
First offer email received (EBA): 5 Feb 2018
Second offer email received: 13 Aug 2018
Cheers,
/<evin

Kris Patten
GCC Member
GCC Member

#69 Post by Kris Patten » October 22nd, 2018, 8:31 pm

Kevin,

Always open them fresh off the truck for regular releases and whites, I only put Estates away...suggest you do the same, they are great the day they arrive.
ITB

Andrew Dodd

#70 Post by Andrew Dodd » October 23rd, 2018, 10:35 am

K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 8:52 am
Emailed SQN to joint waiting list: 10 Feb 2009
SQN emailed to confirm still interested: 24 Jan 2018
First offer email received (EBA): 5 Feb 2018
Second offer email received: 13 Aug 2018
Thanks a million! So essentially 9 years on the nose.
For me it'll be May 2019ish

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#71 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » October 23rd, 2018, 10:51 am

Andrew Dodd wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 10:35 am
Thanks a million! So essentially 9 years on the nose.
For me it'll be May 2019ish
Maybe. Charlie posted below that he has been on the waiting list since 2/11/2009, and he didn't get an offer yet. So, call it a minimum of 9 years.
Cheers,
/<evin

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#72 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » November 5th, 2018, 9:01 am

For future reference, I'm curious on what dates did people receive their SQN shipments this fall? I got mine on Oct 4th (much earlier than I expected given the weather).
Cheers,
/<evin

Mark Y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#73 Post by Mark Y » November 5th, 2018, 9:25 am

Early October as well. But they sent a confirm before and you could tell them to hold if you wanted to.
Y.e.

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#74 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » November 5th, 2018, 10:06 am

Mark Y wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 9:25 am
Early October as well. But they sent a confirm before and you could tell them to hold if you wanted to.
Did they actually confirm the date? I only got a request to confirm my address, with no mention of a proposed or estimated shipping date. So I was surprised when it arrived and it was a generally warm week across the country. Bottles did check out ok by IR thermometer when they arrived.
Cheers,
/<evin

Mark Y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#75 Post by Mark Y » November 5th, 2018, 10:43 am

Good point. They didn’t state a date. I’m not sure why I cached early oct somewhere.

Speaking of sqn. They renamed their 2016 Syrah. Any idea why? More CT work now! :)
K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 10:06 am
Mark Y wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 9:25 am
Did they actually confirm the date? I only got a request to confirm my address, with no mention of a proposed or estimated shipping date. So I was surprised when it arrived and it was a generally warm week across the country. Bottles did check out ok by IR thermometer when they arrived.
Y.e.

Greg Ossi
GCC Member
GCC Member

#76 Post by Greg Ossi » November 5th, 2018, 11:55 am

Mark Y wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 10:43 am

Speaking of sqn. They renamed their 2016 Syrah. Any idea why? More CT work now! :)
No idea but guessing it was because of IP issues with the fact there is a Cypher winery. It appears it was changed to the German word for cypher.

Greg

Eric LeVine
GCC Member
GCC Member

#77 Post by Eric LeVine » November 5th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Greg Ossi wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 11:55 am
Mark Y wrote:

No idea but guessing it was because of IP issues with the fact there is a Cypher winery. It appears it was changed to the German word for cypher.

Greg
Fixed on CT.
-Eric LeVine (ITB)
It rhymes with wine...

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#78 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » November 5th, 2018, 6:26 pm

Eric LeVine wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 1:28 pm
Greg Ossi wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 11:55 am
Mark Y wrote:

Greg
Fixed on CT.
Thanks for mentioning this. Saves me a WTF moment the next time I look at my wines pending delivery list lol. [cheers.gif]
Cheers,
/<evin

Matt W
GCC Member
GCC Member

#79 Post by Matt W » November 5th, 2018, 6:41 pm

champagne.gif Thx Eric for fixing so quickly.
In Vino Veritas

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#80 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » January 9th, 2019, 7:54 am

Received an email yesterday requested updated shipping information for the Fall 2018 offering to ship, weather permitting.

Does anyone know their typical shipping window in the Spring?
Cheers,
/<evin

cjsavino
GCC Member
GCC Member

#81 Post by cjsavino » January 9th, 2019, 8:22 am

Mid March
Chris

Steven Orloff

#82 Post by Steven Orloff » January 9th, 2019, 10:03 am

I joined the list in 2005. My experience has been that they improve dramatically with age. I had a few of the 2005 recently that were just incredible. I do not like them as much young but many others do. I would say 5-8 years of bottle age is optimal from my perspective. Good luck.

Ron F r e e d
GCC Member
GCC Member

#83 Post by Ron F r e e d » January 9th, 2019, 10:40 am

Steven Orloff wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 10:03 am
I joined the list in 2005. My experience has been that they improve dramatically with age. I had a few of the 2005 recently that were just incredible. I do not like them as much young but many others do. I would say 5-8 years of bottle age is optimal from my perspective. Good luck.
I agree, and would suggest that the 5-8 years should be after receipt date, not vintage date.

Dave McCloskey

#84 Post by Dave McCloskey » January 9th, 2019, 11:55 am

rick m wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 3:41 pm
got the offer today as well....finally got offered for set of mags! champagne.gif
I'm still waiting... been about 5-6 years so far. I use to get periodic emails from SQN telling me how great they are and how I'm missing out on their next release. Haven't seen one of those in a while, so maybe they 86'd me from the list altogether. Could be they don't like Irish rugby fans! neener

jeffruggels
GCC Member
GCC Member

#85 Post by jeffruggels » January 9th, 2019, 4:28 pm

I agree with Ron and Steve. I probably drink less than 25-30% of my SQN (including whites) in the first 10 years post vintage date (6-8 post release) with the balance after, and i can count a handful of bottles i wish i opened earlier.

was lucky to enjoy 2 bottles of the 96 Omadhaun and Poltroon in last 13 months. 1 was etherial and the other very good

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#86 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » February 20th, 2019, 9:09 am

Continuing to document my newbie SQN experiences on this thread, since it might be useful to other newbies in the future. As noted previously, I received my first offering in Feb 2018, 9 years almost to the day after signing up for the wait list.

I just received my 2nd Spring offering email on 19 Feb 2019 for the two Estate (extended barrel age) bottlings (3 bottles each), plus the white (3 bottles). Have not received the physical letter yet.

Estate ($250/bottle):
2015 Sine Qua Non Syrah "M" Eleven Confessions Vineyard
2015 Sine Qua Non Grenache "E" Eleven Confessions Vineyard

White ($127/bottle):
2017 Sine Qua Non Inconnu

Out of state shipping is $118/9 bottles.

Differences from last year are that I received a white allocation this time around (although I managed to pick up 3 bottles when I put in a "wish list" request last year). And apparently 2015 had low yields of 40-60% of normal (according to a previous offer letter), so the allocation this year is not guarenteed and is first-come, first-served:

"The ordering period will remain open until Wednesday, March 6, 2019 or as quantities allow. We anticipate that some of the wines may sell out prior to the conclusion of this offer, therefore we strongly recommend that if you want to secure your full allocation do not delay in placing your order."

Also noted my experience from last year in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=148225

[cheers.gif]
Cheers,
/<evin

Andrew Dodd

#87 Post by Andrew Dodd » February 20th, 2019, 10:43 am

Got my first offer this go around (super excited), signed up 8/2010 for reference

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#88 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » February 20th, 2019, 10:49 am

Andrew Dodd wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 10:43 am
Got my first offer this go around (super excited), signed up 8/2010 for reference
Congrats. So 8 1/2 years, you did better than me at 9.

What was your first offer? 3 of each red and no white?
Cheers,
/<evin

J a y H a c k
GCC Member
GCC Member

#89 Post by J a y H a c k » February 21st, 2019, 2:56 pm

jeffruggels wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 4:28 pm
I agree with Ron and Steve. I probably drink less than 25-30% of my SQN (including whites) in the first 10 years post vintage date (6-8 post release) with the balance after, and i can count a handful of bottles i wish i opened earlier.

was lucky to enjoy 2 bottles of the 96 Omadhaun and Poltroon in last 13 months. 1 was etherial and the other very good
I asked Elaine Krankl about aging a couple of years ago and she suggested to either drink them very young or let them sleep a long time. I always try one when it's young and enjoy it. I hope to live long enough to try them old. I had an Omadhaun and Poltroon about 7 years ago from magnum. It was just starting to explode from under the covers. I loved it, but I think the whites are an acquired taste. Many people do not like white Rhone blends.
Yes, that's a DM of 1978 Mouton!

You can read my Financial Institutions Law Blog at https://www.gdblaw.com/blog?practiceID=4985.

Kris Patten
GCC Member
GCC Member

#90 Post by Kris Patten » February 21st, 2019, 6:55 pm

J a y H a c k wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 2:56 pm
jeffruggels wrote:

I asked Elaine Krankl about aging a couple of years ago and she suggested to either drink them very young or let them sleep a long time. I always try one when it's young and enjoy it. I hope to live long enough to try them old. I had an Omadhaun and Poltroon about 7 years ago from magnum. It was just starting to explode from under the covers. I loved it, but I think the whites are an acquired taste. Many people do not like white Rhone blends.
Not really a white Rhone any longer with 30% Petit Manseng and Chardonnay. I agree I like them old and young, I also drink them middle aged it's nice to get 6 to 9 to see how they do over a decade.
ITB

Jeff Linenger

#91 Post by Jeff Linenger » February 21st, 2019, 7:35 pm

Kris Patten wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 6:55 pm
J a y H a c k wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 2:56 pm
jeffruggels wrote:

Not really a white Rhone any longer with 30% Petit Manseng and Chardonnay. I agree I like them old and young, I also drink them middle aged it's nice to get 6 to 9 to see how they do over a decade.
I completely agree, the 6-9 bottles really let’s you enjoy their progress.

gsiokis

#92 Post by gsiokis » February 22nd, 2019, 9:05 am

Has anyone seen the press on the 2015 Eleven Confessions?

Andrew Dodd

#93 Post by Andrew Dodd » February 22nd, 2019, 9:43 am

K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 10:49 am
Andrew Dodd wrote:

After reading allocation wasn't guaranteed it turned into a blind panic "grab the credit card now" ordeal, lol.
Not sure, took the six pack of EBA, passed on whites.

M. Eidelstein

#94 Post by M. Eidelstein » February 22nd, 2019, 1:40 pm

Did anyone get the “sorry no allocation email” for this past offering. I’ve Always gotten it in the past and I would like to know if I should bother calling to make sure I’m still on the list. I’m sure I have a long ways to go since I only been signed up since April 2017
M i k e

gsiokis

#95 Post by gsiokis » February 22nd, 2019, 2:41 pm

M. Eidelstein wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 1:40 pm
Did anyone get the “sorry no allocation email” for this past offering. I’ve Always gotten it in the past and I would like to know if I should bother calling to make sure I’m still on the list. I’m sure I have a long ways to go since I only been signed up since April 2017
After about 8-9 years, I was allocated wine to purchase in 2016....you probably have a few more years in front of you.

David Schliecker

#96 Post by David Schliecker » February 22nd, 2019, 2:49 pm

Andrew Dodd wrote:
This gives me hope! I signed up in March 2011.

luc@sl@belle

#97 Post by luc@sl@belle » February 22nd, 2019, 3:59 pm

gsiokis wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 2:41 pm
M. Eidelstein wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 1:40 pm
After about 8-9 years, I was allocated wine to purchase in 2016....you probably have a few more years in front of you.

Same here! Signed up in 2010 and got my first offer last week.

Cheers,

Lucas

JYoung
GCC Member
GCC Member

#98 Post by JYoung » February 22nd, 2019, 5:15 pm

David Schliecker wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 2:49 pm
Andrew Dodd wrote:
This gives me hope! I signed up in March 2011.
It's so interesting that I signed up nearly a year earlier than you (9/2009), and am also getting my first offer this go around. I wonder why a whole year worth of waitlisters are being brought onto the list now? It's especially curious given the shift to a first-come first-served system.
jason

Andrew Dodd

#99 Post by Andrew Dodd » February 25th, 2019, 7:25 am

K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 10:49 am
Andrew Dodd wrote:

Double checked, only allocated one 6 pack of reds, correct

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#100 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » March 12th, 2019, 9:07 am

Received UPS notification Tuesday that wines from Fall offering are shipping UPS 2nd Day Air this week to arrive Thursday.

Temps (Hi/Low °F for Tues, Wed, Thurs):
Oak View CA: 71/45, 66/43, 67/48
Topeka KS: 55/52, 60/38, 41/30 (seems like the middle of the country!)
Boston MA: 46/26, 46/35, 54/44
Cheers,
/<evin

Return to “Wine Talk”