Do you have questions on any of the new features? Ask here! (Also some instructions inside)

There will be a search button don’t worry. Also if it’s in your outbox it just means the person hasn’t seen it. There might still be some bugs, so if you notice one, please let us know!

1. A notification system has been added. You can see it on the top right, there’s a little bell. You can quick link to settings from that tab. The thing I like the most is you’re now notified if you’re quoted in a thread. As close to tagging a user as we can get.
  2. search is streamlined up top in the very top right of the page. Shadow box, the settings button allows for more indepth search.
  3. you can create a smartfeed for your RSS reader. top left of the page.
  4. Quick links on the top left provides a quick drop menu with new posts etc.
  5. Media tab allows you to link instagram, facebook, twitter etc. Private accounts might not link. Just click the tab and insert the link inside the brackets
  6. List tab for numbers or ABC order - each line you want to use after starting the list tab, you add [ * ] (ignore the spaces). It’ll create the followup number or letter. You can see exactly how it works by quoting my post and looking at the text

Why won’t it accept the Remember Me button so I do not have to log on each time?

Do the goyim know the meaning of the word “Ungepatchka?” Because it accurately described the new site.

That’s an error with the certificate right now. Since it’s not a “secure” site it won’t save your log in. Todd is working on the SSL certification so you won’t have that issue. We’ll be going back to the old site link site soon enough.

Once the SSL is installed (we’ll let you know) the cookies will be set to ‘secure’ as well, so it will be right back to memorizing you…your current cache/cookies are conflicting with the new ones, which is why there might be extra logging in for a day or so. Once SSL is back, it will be gone.

Image tag doesn’t work with my hosting service. imgbb.com Just leaves a link on the page.

Better ungepatchka than farkakte!

worked for me with the img tag.

I guess I was hoping I didn’t have to resize them first since the resizeableimage tag was gone.
Thanks!

Resizable image was only needed on the old software, not new.

FYI, we’ll have some tips in here but when everything’s finished we’ll have a master thread for ‘how to’ on some of the new features

hm. I don’t know if you have to resize still. I think the img tag is dynamic now and adjusts. Lemme know if it’s otherwise. Try using IMGUR as your upload service, you can then direct link through the media tab.

Can you post what you see when you try? Leave it ‘broken’ or whatever so I can take a look at the URL, etc

I did have to resize my avatar when I just changed it.

What size was your avatar? I thought I had the same settings - 200X200 pixels

I changed mine and the picture was bigger than 200x200. Didn’t know if the comment above on resizing was applicable to avatars as well.

BTW, I love the new notification alert.

I already fixed it. When I originally added the links I got the “Images cannot exceed 1024 pixels in height” message.

Like this:

Is there an easy way to attach photos from mobile (iphone)? desktop drag is awesome, how to replicate that UX from mobile?

Since my previous avatar is no longer showing, does that mean I have to reinstall and resize it?

you can still add attachments. I still recommend uploading images to IMGUR and direct linking. Much higher quality photos

prob dont’ have to resize, but you need to re-add