Down to Earth Wine/Robert Panzer?

The website seems to be down and my emails have gone unreturned. I did a search and someone earlier this month indicated they re-ordered some wine from him. He last posted on 6/13. Anybody know anything?

He responded to me last week. Resend him an email.

1 Like

Had an offer as recently as Jul 23rd.

1 Like

Robert always gets back to me, not always the same day. Great book of wines. Great Service!

Website works for me now - Products – Down to Earth Wines. Looks like perhaps it was down for (much needed) revamping.

Maybe it crashed under the weight of his own sanctimony? newhere

Server went down due to all the emails asking where the 2015 Benetiere are

I’ve ordered from him on multiple occasions and have never had a problem

Patience, Grasshopper. Patience.

Good point!

You might be on to something. When you tap on northern Rhone, Côte Chalonnaise comes up.

I emailed him yesterday. He’s in Europe, so there may be a delay if he’s doing in-depth R&D :slight_smile:

He mentioned it was going to ship in the fall (Benetiere) when I inquired.

Did you set up some bots to send them all on your behalf? Impressive work!

Cfu1@gmail.com
Cfu2@gmail.com

Ongoing

He responded to me this week. I’ve bought from him for years and he’s been totally reliable.

Bought from him for a while-very reliable, and brings very nice offers.
I think he is on a wine business tour this week, but I received emails. [cheers.gif]

Just responded to me last night “from the Dam”.

I think he is travelling right now.

me too

OK everybody. I am left to assume that RP has incorrectly identified me as a critical commentator/poster in some long-ago thread and does not want my business. IIRC, the few times I mentioned DtEW and him, I was nothing but positive.