Quivet

Pssssssst…

…Quivet release today!

…The ‘16 LPV is screaming, sexy good. On par with the ‘15 all day long…

…IN!

I’m in too!

Are they releasing all of the 2016 cabs today?

OK, you know you are a Berserker when…

You log into the Quivet release and wonder why you weren’t offered any Herb Lamb Vineyard cabernet.

LOL at myself!

In as well! in the first day of my CC billing cycle… It will be a long month…

JF

I did my Peter Michael yesterday and forgot to think about the future.

Now Quivet, and Rivers Marie and Aubert coming up next week.

I gotta learn that there’s a thing called the future. [cheers.gif]

Took my mixed case with free shipping.

I’m in for 2 cases!!

In for 3 LPV. I think I may be the only customer of Mikes that’s been buying his entire portfolio of wines over the last two years that has never actually tasted any of his wine. Props to Mr. Simmons for the stellar CT reviews

Just had the 2015 Quivet NV last night in “preparation” for today’s release. QPR is stupid good on that wine. 2016 should be as exceptional.

Hats off to you for being able to sit on these wines for the last couple of years. Many of Mike’s wines are so good young and fresh; they are hard to resist early on (though I’m also not personally too adverse to some baby fat on my wines, as long as it doesn’t muddle the rest of the profile or make for some kind of wonky delivery).

Hi All, I am an infrequent poster on WineBerserkers (also on Cellar Tracker as Jazz Nut), but I am in for the mixed case! I also am tempted to order a few more bottles of the LPV. I didn’t get a chance to try the Quivet portfolio for 2016, but tasted the Myriad portfolio with Mike and Leah in May (THANK YOU!!), and they are rocking. I think the 2016 Myriad NV is on par, if not better than the 2015, and the Dr. Crane Elysian is a knockout. I would assume Quivet will be showing the same level of quality, and cannot wait!

Got a case and a half. Really want more, but theres a few more major releases this month so that’ll have to do. Excited to try this years as the early reviews have been strong.

Heck, just catching the joy from your post raised my energy level!

I think your assumption about Quivet is correct! [cheers.gif]

2016 Quivet LPV will likely be a “perfect” representation of the LPV site IMHO. It has a lot of sexy going on (even over the Carter LPVs - though the Carter Verdad shows exceptional complexity and focus)… and the Quivet is about $50 less a bottle. Bonus!

I grabbed 6 of the NV and 3 of the LPV. I wanted to purchase the Pellet and Ken but could not due to budgetary restrictions. Figured the NV had components of both single vineyards, so it would be a better value for the $$. Hope it was a wise decision and looking forward to trying them.

I just hope there is some LPV left when my offer opens next TUE.

If not, there is always a nice Rivers Marie allocation waiting in the wings…

I remember this year’s Dr. Crane allocation selling out quickly (possibly within a day or two), but I don’t think it’s sold out yet. Hopefully you’ll be able to get some. You can also contact them once open, if they are sold out, to see if they’d be able to wish list it for you.

Partially related, but the Carter LPV Verdad sold out within a matter of 12 hours or less. Looked like there were around 300 bottles of Quivet LPV in 2015 logged on CT when it was released. So far only 134 have been logged for 2016. Not sure if that is a good gauge since CTers and production can vary year to year. But seems like there should still be some runway left.

grabbed a 6er…3 x NV, 3 x Pellet.