Need help picking Pink Sparkling....

My wife’s 40th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and to celebrate we’re going to Las Vegas with some friends and family. This last year has been extremely tough on her as she was diagnosed with breast cancer last August. She’s gone through multiple surgeries, chemo, radiation etc. etc. etc. Anyway, to celebrate her clean bill of health I’d like to get some bottles of sparkling and have a toast in the room with our friends/family. I’ll probably need 3-4 bottles as there’s going to be around 10-15 people. Any ideas of some really good “pink” sparkling that would work?

Price range? I’m a big fan of the Vilmart Rubis cuvée which can be had for around $50, as well as the Paul Bara rose which can be found for $40-50 I believe. Even cheaper, I think Schramsberg Brut rose would be fine

billecart salmon rose

Should be easy to get and shouldn’t break the bank.

Tastes good, too.

Congrats!

LP Brut Rose, in the $60-70 range.

+1

Billecart-Salmon Rosé is phenomenal!!!

Otherwise, the Duval-Leroy NV Brut Rosé de Saignée is a mighty satisfying pick.

I go through a few cases of this each year. Great value for a Rose Champagne and everyone I serve it to enjoys it as well.

Ruinart is solid.

Congrats and +1 on the Schramsberg

Hi Chris
All of the suggestions or recommendations mentioned are very good choices, it is a question of your budget and your palate, someone mentioned a domestic Sparkling in this thread that is nice and others have mentioned some fine French Champagne - quite different and perhaps you want to be more specific about your budget and taste. You cannot go wrong with any of the suggestions.
If we can be of help, we are licensed in the State of Neveda and I do not know if I can ship to a consumer or through a local retailer, as a kindness - given your situation it would be nice to make this special …we have an inexpensive Cremant from Chablis Rosé, that is Method Champenoise - and then we import & represent a Champagne Drappier - a producer highly respected for their Pinot Noir, and Saignee method for Rosé. That has several Cuvee’s from the basic Cuvee up through 1er Cru and Grand Cru
I’m certain the evening will be just fine which ever bottle you select.
Good health going forward,
Aloha
William

Chris - nothing to add recommendation wise, but congratulations to your wife for fighting the good fight and coming through - enjoy each other!

Well, i don’t have any skin in the game but between a cremant rose Chablis(!) and Drappier rose, I would choose one or both of these, they both sound great.

I’m fond of the Billecart, but the last couple releases of Laurent Perrier have been very good. Neither is inexpensive, however, so for half the price the Schramsburg is a good choice.

BTW, best of wishes to your wife for continued good health. My sister in law went through something similar this year and can only begin to imagine how hard it must have been for your family.

Does William Deutz still have a USA importer?

Because the hits I’m getting on Free Wine Searcher all seem to be in the EU.

Domestically, the Laetitia Brut Rose is a lot of fun:

Goutorbe
Congrats on the clean bill of health!

Any Egly-Ouriet fans out there?

OTOH, with a crowd of 10 to 15 people, Cuvee Elisabeth Salmon most certainly would break the bank.

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/elisabeth+salmon/

Unless you’re Big Lumber flying in on your own personal Helicopter.

BTW, with a crowd of 10 to 15, I’d want at least 6 to 9 bottles [and even that wouldn’t be nearly enough if you were dealing with hardcore partiers].

Once the bubblies start flowing at a big party, they disappear almost immediately.

One moment you’ll be opening up a case of 12 bottles, and then the next moment, not five minutes later, you’ll be staring at that same case, of what are now 12 empty bottles, which need to be taken out back to the recycling bin.

Congrats. My go to cheaper rose Champagne is Aubry Brut Rose. A bit more expensive is Veuve Fourny Rose. Both very tasty.

N.V. Camille Savès Champagne Grand Cru Brut Rosé