Wine Bottle Lock

https://bluecrate.com/products/wine-bottle-lock

I don’t need this since my wife doesn’t like most of the wine I drink, but might be helpful for some of you :wink:

I need one where instead of a combination lock it’s a timer.

If one needs to lock one’s wife/spouse out of a bottle or bottles of wine, one has a larger problem . . .

At the bottom of the page: “Related offer - Cycling Balls.” About as useful as a wine bottle lock.

That company sells the most useless things I have ever seen, it is rather remarkable

After seeing the pretty useless self stirring mug, I think they should offer an alternate version, being a self swirling wine glass. It can get very strenuous swirling a young wine to get enough air !

Wow. The beverage belt looks like it could get you mistakenly killed as a potential suicide bomber. They do seem to peddle products that would be “cool” to a college student (and mostly male college student). Thanks for sharing? :-0

A friend opened a 2012 Ciacci Piccolomini BdM recently and I swore he got carpal tunnel syndrome from it :slight_smile:

No need for this on a bottle of wine, but could see a need for some high end bourbons

i disagree… I’ve heard some horror stories about high school parties while parents are away that involve wine. I’d rather buy the lock than lose my 60s era Mouton purchased on release like someone I know did! haha

Good one, Brian - incredible that anybody could actually buy one of these! Their whole collection is remarkably tasteless. Pity they don’t have winemaking by numbers - oh I forgot, that’s already done at Lascombes.

I bet you could saber that lock right off.

Does this work as well as chastity belts??

Useless, however I would consider a breathalyzer lock on my cellar.