Wine cellars LTD vs regular importers

Ok so last year I picked up some 2013 Sassicaia from a retailer(wine anthology), a few weeks ago I picked up some more through a Leland Little auction that had a slightly different label. The one I got from wine anthology had Kobrand (the American importer) on the bottom of the front label whereas my recent bottles don’t have that on their front label and on the back it has “wine cellars Ltd” labeled as the importer from a private collection.

I’m assuming the labels for Europe or somewhere other than the US are different and that this wine cellars Ltd gets bottles direct from the house or through buying from someone in another country. Kinda sketchy if you ask me.

I also have a BdM which I bought retail from Zachys which has the Wine Cellars Ltd label on it.

Anyone know what is up?

Wine Cellars imported the wine on the behalf of a private customer or a retailer.
Most likely Wine Cellar’s customer sourced the bottles from an agent or merchant in the EU or UK.

Nothing sketchy. The wines were just sourced outside of the 3 tier system of the US. I buy plenty of wine from retailers in the US that are outside of regular distribution centers.

Thanks for the feedback, that’s what I figured.