Tasting Room Bingo!

LOL
FEBC8B57-E13E-48BD-A4F6-4AA9965A939A.jpeg

Arrives in a limo?

What’s wrong with limo? We’ve done that for a small group and visitIng several wineries when there was no volunteer to DD. On one occasion in the County the driver was also a well connected guide which really enhanced the visits.

As an alternative I’d suggest… Wrongly claims wine is corked / oxidised … insert random fault.

They arrive clutching full champagne flutes.
Oh, wait, we already have bachelorette…

Or, perhaps helicopter.

Who’s world is genuinely rocked by a hundred dollar bill nowadays? I don’t get it.

Asks for “another small pour”

It’s criticizing the guy for thinking a hundred dollar bill would cover the tasting fee.

That is funny but my take on the Benny is not that 100$ bills are unusual but there is a certain subset of people who like to use those bills.

Not sure where this fits on the grid. She was in Holdredge’s tasting room with her mother and grandmother. They showed up in a limo after hitting Chandon for early morning bubbles.
B7F7EA3C-1349-4232-B3E4-66D108841E5E.jpeg

Whoa!

You are the champion! You charmed her out of her pants in front of her mother and grandmother!

You are the GOAT.

Holdredge was helping a bit.

Varietal Variety

I’d expect “What’s your best wine?” to be on there.

That’s the beauty of it. It’s merely a template that you can add to and subtract from to make different cards.

Red Zinfandel?
I’m ITB (do I get a discount/free tasting?
Drunk at 11am
Gluten free
Loud Children
The last place had food
Do I get to keep the glass?
References critic score

Slightly off topic, but that last one, “references critic score”, reminded me of something I witnessed at a local shop. Late last year / early this year right after the WS top 100 list was revealed, there is this guy at the shop, who has the list printed out in his hands, and he’s going up and down every aisle, looking at every single bottle, presumably searching for what they have in stock that is on the top 100 list. This is the fella you probably sold your Duckhorn Three Palms to for $250. I mean hey, it’s one way to buy wine I suppose.

‘Getting an all rose flight’

At a tasting at Zachy’s north of NYC once, I short guy (think Danny Devito) elbowed his way by me to the counter where some winemakers were pouring and said, “Give me the biggest wine you’ve got.”

What else do you have behind the bar?
I came all the way from …(arrives after closing)
I’m a friend of a club member

Don’t be rude to Linda.

Slovenian Oak Barrels?