Ketan Mody - Beta Wines

…goes live, May 15th. Very, very curious! 2011 and 2012 vintages on offer. Ant TN’s?

TN in here:

Loved both!

Here is what I wrote on the Vinous Board:

For me this is the most exciting project in all of the U.S. let alone Napa. I was the first to write about MacDonald and probably Sandlands and this would be my third third in that trilogy of important can’t miss new projects. If you like old school Napa cabs I highly recommend that you sign up for the first offering. You will be very happy down the road just like all those that were early on MacDonald and Sandlands.

Full disclosure I consider Ketan a friend.

I think you can see this without a subscription:

I really appreciate what he has done and look forward to supporting such an endeavor.

I signed up!

I am a little jealous…it seems a great accomplishment! [cheers.gif]

It really is an amazing feat to plant a vineyard like his in the current environment.

In case anyone needs it here is a link to the website:

Enjoyed the video - really interesting to hear about the steps involved. Thanks!

Definitely interesting stuff. It is an amazing commitment of time from idea to first bottles - nearly 20 years!

These first releases that come out later this month are from the Monticello vineyard in Sonoma. If I understand it correctly, this is not the Diamond Mountain vineyard Ketan showed in the Kelli White video. We’ll have to wait to try that until the 2020 or 201 vintage :wink:.

Super excited for this to finally hit.
Any ideas on pricing?

Unless changes have been made, it’s USD85.

That sounds great. Looking forward to the offer, as some of my old favorites appear to be moving north of my comfort zone at this point.

Cool story and love that price point as well. Thinking I’ll have to try a couple of the 12’s.

Appreciate the heads up on this one!

…and now all sold out. Congrats Ketan.