Sandler Spring Release is live and there is some awesome packages

I am a fan. What’s not to like? Great wine at a fantastic price point with tons of QPR.
Spring 4 pack
Spring 6 pack
2016 Boer Vineyard Grenache
2016 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir
2016 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
2016 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir (formerly Keefer Ranch)
2016 Santa Lucia Highlands Chardonnay
2016 Lazare Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon

I had the RRV Pinot last week and it was awesome. I also had the Bien a few days back; it’s big boned this year around but Bien Nacido through and through.
I grabbed 2 4 packs and most likely will get more when I pop some more.

One of the very few list I remain on.

Cheers!

I bit for 2 4-packs as well. At $25 a pop, it’s a ridiculous QPR!!!

Sandler was my “discovery” of the last Berserker Day. I am going to order something, just not sure what yet.

If anyone is on the fence on this, you will not find a better California wine value in my opinion.

Why are you guys going with the 4 and not 6? What wines are you avoiding

Haven’t opened any of my 6-pack from earlier this year, but echo the comments. Sandler = sick QPR.

The 6-pack adds 2 more bottles of pinot. My cellar has several cases of Sandler pinot already.
I’m looking to stock up on other Sandler varieties.

Thank you. Just checking to see the thinking as I’m new to Sandler. My first bottle was pretty good, especially for the price so I’m definitely thinking more. How’s the Chardonnay? Not usually a Chardonnay fan so…

Curious why the Keefer Vineyard pinot is only labeled RRV and the notes refer to the vineyard as formerly having been called Keefer.

What’s the story there? The notes say Marci Keefer died last fall. Did someone buy the vineyard and rename it?

Chris… it’s actually labeled as Marcy’s blend.
A good deal of Keefer pinot rows were bought a few years back by Kosta Browne. Not sure of the status of the rest of the vineyard.

The 6 pack comes everything from the 4 pk plus a few pinot’s that some of us already stocked up on in the 2016 winter release and last berserker day. While they are good wines, i already have 2-3 of each already. But if you aren’t in that situation, jump all over that 6 pack for sure!

Bud and Chris, the part of Keefer Ranch I used to get was leased by Marcy through the 2015 vintage, and she didn’t renew her lease after 2015. This block was not part of the acreage that Kosta Brown purchased. These 17 acres are contiguous to the 13 acres surrounding her home, which are contiguous to the 20 acres Kosta Browne purchased. Marcy budded over some Dijon 777 to 23 Mariafeld Pinot for me in 2008. It was 1 acre that she called the EK Memorial Block. I asked her, “Marcy, how can you call it the EK Memorial Block when I’m still alive?” She laughed.