2015 Sassicaia Deals?

Looking to get some 2015 Sassicaia Futures deal, anyone know of any or any coming up? A few weeks ago, Cinderellawine.com had it for $175 a bottle with free shipping and I bulked! I’m still kicking my self for not jumping on it.

Balked?

Bulked would be a good word for buying en masse!

Sorry Chad, I got no tips here.

Welcome to the Board!

Not sure where you’re located Chad, but Woodland Hills Wine Co (https://www.whwc.com/p-39877-tenuta-san-guido-sassicaia-2015.aspx) has it for $175 and free shipping if you live in CA/NV/AZ if you spend > $250. Looking through my email archives, I see retailers have been soliciting pre-arrivals for this in the $170-$180 range since earlier this year. Dollar weakness, hyped '15 vintage, and hyped JS scores seem to be driving price increases in supertuscans across the board.

Thanks, I live in Pa so very difficult to ship here sometimes. I do however have an address I use in NJ if need be. I’ll keep my eye out.

In that case, you might want to get on Zachy’s email list. They send out offers from time to time on their Sassicaia '15s. Last offer was @$180. Or Wine Cellarage with 10% first time buyer discount which should bring it down to around $170.

Vins Rare sent an email today, selling it for $170.

Cheers,

Hal

Awesome! Thanks