CellarTracker reliability as of late

I really like CellarTracker, and it is bad form for me to complain about free software, but here goes. I started using it a few years ago, and can’t remember a single time that the software didn’t load prior to the last month. Over the last month, it has not loaded on any mobile device more often than has. Am I missing something?

I am an iOS user and use CT both on desktop, iOS app and mobile version. Have not seen any issues recently. Can you be more specific? Can also PM or email Eric Levine who is a great guy and wonderfully responsive.

No issues here either. Also echo Noah’s recommendations to reach out to Eric.

CT on iPhone 6S. Haven’t had any issue.
Have you tried removing the app and reinstalling it again?

No problems here either – using PC, Mac, and Iphone 6s ios.

No problems here either. iPhone 6s, iPad, PC

Glad to hear it is just me. I will reach out to Eric. Thanks all!

I hate to be a broken record, but it is a lot better to contact us directly. support@cellartracker.com typically gets an answer in a matter of a couple hours max. That address gives any of a chance to reply.

Pfft I usually get an answer within a half hour :wink:

cellartracker has been working for me, but I haven’t been able to access the Chambers St website for about a week now.

I did have some issues with CT about a month ago though, every once in a while itll freak out on me for a couple days (always the web version, not the app though)

I am having the same problem with the CWS website. I had to switch browsers to get it to load.

Thanks for starting this thread. I’ve been having trouble accessing my account on http://www.bear-stearns.com for about the last 10 years. I’m betting their Tech Dept. reads here and will solve my problem for me. TIA

Or is that TIAA? [scratch.gif]

The e-mail address had no hyphen.

http://www.bearstearns.com takes you to the JPMorgan site.

I have worked at the current firm five times.

Priceless! flirtysmile

There’s an odd rattling from the left front of my 2010 Subaru Forester. Do I need to remove the engine and re-install it? Thanks for the help.

No… Just the transmission.

Make a donation and then you won’t feel as bad.

Nick has emailed our support line. Please that is best. I was traveling and did not see this.

Three of those separate and full-time jobs were between September/2007 and March/2008.
JPM to RBS to Bear Stearns to JPM. [barf1.gif] [titanic.gif] [suicide.gif]

To close the loop, this was not a reliability issue. Rather, it was a VERY specific network issue that was only affecting Nick and only on wifi (at home).

It has has been addressed.