Wine Flashcards on Instagram to Help You Study

Hey everyone,

newhere

New to the forums here but excited to dive in! I figured I’d offer some value by sharing my instagram page with y’all. I post wine flashcards for those studying for WSET or sommelier exams. It was started as a way for me to re-ignite my passion for studying wine, but has evolved into a pretty neat community. If anyone would like to submit their own wine trivia please don’t hesitate to DM me on insta or message me on these forums.

Here’s a screenshot of the page…

Hope this can help some of you out!

Cheers,

Anthony

Do you have any as they relate to the ancient techniques of producing a minimalist red Burgundy?

Not as of yet, but like I said, I’m willing to take ideas!

Followed

Thanks, hope you find it fun flirtysmile

user name to search?

Sorry, still new to this forum…

Pretty cool. Followed

I appreciate it, are you studying for anything in particular?

Followed. I am not studying for anything but love to learn.

followed!

That’s awesome, I’m not studying for anything in particular right now either

I don’t really know c fu but I have seen his posts here for over a year and would think that what he is studying for is not what you are thinking; instead, I gather it might be closer to something like:

when is the best time to open the bottles in my cellar, in what setting, with which people, with which other wines, and perhaps even how can I do this more often?

But perhaps more I am projecting my own course of study onto him . . . champagne.gif

Not that the other info on the flash cards isn’t interesting, too, and I would be glad to look at it, just need to sign up of Instagram I guess (I am not currently on).

Cool idea, followed.

Haha, I will consider adding some questions like that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Lol.

Which level are these cards designed for?

Hey Paul,

I’ve been trying to offer a variety of questions for all WSET/CMS levels, as well as some general knowledge Q&As. It seems there is about a 60/40 split between WSET and CMS students of various levels. Are there any topics in particular you’d be interested in me covering?

Thanks! I appreciate it

Followed!