How much do you pay to ship a case of wine to CA/FL/NY/TX?

Shawnda and I have been asked by an airline to supply information about checking and shipping, and wondering what it costs both small wineries AND individuals to ship a case (only a case, please, not smaller sizes) from their location to one of these states.

Thanks in advance!!!

Just curious why would they come to you (or trust us) for this? There are easy calculators online if someone in industry needs that info?

Understood, and they’ve obtained that information. They wanted some ‘real world’ numbers. The rest of the data has already been submitted to them and/or obtained by them.

I live in FL, my shipping costs are all over the map. From California to Orlando, runs around $50-60 for regular ground. Just got shipments this past week from WineBid and Rare Wine Company. From NYC to Orlando, used to run about $40 until the new law came down. DC to FL is about $30 and change.

One Case from Irvine,CA to Houston, Tx:
Shipper $9.50
Shipping $32.37

They typically ship on a Monday evening and I get the wine around noon on Thursday.

Just shipped 3 cases off to Ojai yesterday 50.00 a case, via fedex ground Adult sig. required. About the same to FLA from Chicago.

Just sent a case to NJ. $60

FedEx for a case ground TX==>NY has been $60

I get good FedEx Ground rates, $14 to CA, $32 to TX, $38 to NY and FL. Plus about $6 for the shipper.

Just got a case from Saxum. Zero cost for shipping. [snort.gif]