Desire Lines Wine Co

This is a new project from Cody & Emily Rasmussen. Many know Cody the assistant winemaker at Bedrock. This is being announced on social media this weekend for a release sometime this spring. I know Cody has done a Griffin’s Lair Syrah, but I’m not sure what else. You couldn’t meet two nicer people, and I’m really excited for them! You can say you followed them from the very start!

Edit to add: I heard from Emily and they are planning to release a Shake Ridge Syrah and Cole Ranch Riesling, and/or Griffin’s Lair Syrah.

Initial release is one week from today - 4 April!

Wonder if it’s Bedrock pricing too…

Hey AD - 2015 Griffin’s Lair Syrah will be $42 to the list and 2016 Cole Ranch Riesling will be $22

Cody i am waiting patiently until the 4th at 8:30am. Interested to see your own style. Are you going to provide some notes and thoughts on drinking windows?

Definitely, there will be more info about the wines in the release letter. We’re drinking both at our house happily right now, the Griffin’s with a long decant. We’ll set aside a few cases of each for the library; we anticipate them aging gracefully.

Congrats. Hope it works out for you.

Add me to the list patiently awaiting the release moment :slight_smile: