Fairchild G3 2015

I just got the allocation for Fairchild G3 2015. Anyone purchasing?

I am going to pass and hope that I can get on the Stones No. 1 offering in a month or so…

I bought the last two years, same with sigaro, still undecided at this point. 50/50

Not sure if I will buy, its $675 for the 3-pack not including tax and shipping.

My wife and I tasted the 2015 G3 yesterday. The 2015 G3 and Sigaro are both excellent. $225 is more than I like to spend, but I feel Fairchild has consistent outstanding quality to justify the price.

The GIII is $675 for a 3 pack, Total Pass!. Holy Mackerel! Isn’t the Myriad GIII quite a bit less.

Apples to oranges. If i didnt have 500 bottles I cant fit in my cellar, Id buy again. Stones I and Sigaro Im going to have to make space for.

On the Wait List for the Stone’s Las Piedras offering next month, hoping I get even a small allocation.

Does anyone recall what the price/per was for the 2014’s?

1050 for a three pack pre tax and pre shipping.

Sigaro is a must have for me each year. In laws buy stones…it’s expensive but insanely good.

Did a tasting today at Fairchild’s Taman Ayu property and these wines are just great. Tasted the 2015 GIII & Sigaro, along with the Stones 3. Sigaro was the star of the show. This was a really good wine. Sucked that I couldn’t buy some and take it with me. Doesn’t release until September

Larry let you preorder it though so you don’t have to go through the normal ordering process, right?

Looking forward to the Fairchild tasting in Houston tonight. ANyone else going?

Yes, but won’t arrive until september.

Curious to the guys that passed on the G3 in the past.
Did you get an offer for the Stones?
First offer and I’m interested in the Stones 2 & 3.
G3 2017 $750 3/pack

Makes it hard to pull the trigger when I know I paid $150/bottle for Myriad G3.