Screaming Eagle 2015

$3150 for 3 pre tax and shipping…

that’s up !00 per iirc

I just got the email for the 2015, and it’s an eyewatering $1,050 per bottle.
(Getting that when the market tanked the last two days is poor timing too.)

I will need to think on this harder this time.

Don’t worry, plenty of other takers if you decline.

That’s crazy,and you’re right about the timing.

Guess I didn’t make the list again

The pain of the increase is real, but my order still took place 3 minutes after the email. Dilly Dilly

Gladstone will take them, of course.

Bought my 3 pack. Does anyone know what Parker rated this and the last vintage? Secondary market prices are still 2x or higher

98-100 barrel

Flippers crying about the audacity of SE cutting into their profit margin, now that is rich.

Q.) What is the difference between Screaming Eagle and Marilyn Merlot?
A.) Price.

Q.) What is the commonality of Screaming Eagle and Marilyn Merlot?
A.) Each is collected and traded, rather than actually drunk.

I used to get all bummed each year about not making the list until a few years ago when they called and said I made it and asked if I was still interested. After all those years I thought about it for a moment then said “f*ck no”.

Go figure.

I buy and do drink it. Is it worth the price? Well, its hard for any wine to be worth that, but its like any luxury good; when you bring it out, there are oohs and ahhs and it makes an occasion quite special apart from everything else. I also think it is one of, if not the best Napa cab and that is backed up by a couple of blind tastings in which I chose it as my WOTN.

Expensive few days. SE and Colgin today, SQN yesterday. Good thing the market is way up this year. Oh wait a minute…

damn…SQN and now this? ugh…how i am going to pay for all these grape juice? rolleyes

not sure where you see that in this thread
you know there’s people that drink it, right?

Life’s a bitch !!! the financial and emotional struggles of buying SE and SQN, can you give some insight on how you cope ??

Blankiet, Corra…more reminders, Bedrock, RM…arrgghh!! Must resist…

To be honest, with the firestorm my investments in the markets just went through, I doubt I could justify buying SE. but I did grab a bunch of Realm bottles today. To-Kalon and Dr Crane

Really?
I guess the plethora of Tn’s on this board proves that.