13 $70/btl
14 $70/btl
15 $85/btl
16 $90/btl

Stonessence
12 $85/btl
13 $100/btl
14 $100/btl

Very little goes top retail but Ive found some and have paid less for the bottles than those I get direct.

Stonessence is still $100/bottle or $300 for the 3-pack.

Thank you, that helps a lot.

I can’t access my prior allocation but believe it was around 120 this time. Not certain but a pretty strong recollection of that

2015 Stonessence was $100/bottle.
2016 Stonessence was $110/bottle.

Let’s hope there’s no increase next year!

I just hope the escalation stops on ITR. My pallet leans toward the co fermented wines and I’ve been a buyer of ITR since 12. If prices jump anymore I’m probably out

Wow, When did reynvaan surpass Cayuse in price?!

I haven’t paid more than $65 for any bottling other than Stonessence on the secondary market. I was on the list for a bit and would much rather have supported the winery directly, but it just doesn’t make sense when the secondary market is so much cheaper. If you are persistent, you will find substantially better pricing than the winery list.

Understood but secondary is unpredictable and ITR has become one of my favorites. I grabbed 3 in 2015, then six more on secondary for $15 less but that’s not something I can count on. One more hike and I’ll just get what I can on secondary.

When the WS scores did

Exactly my reaction.

I bought in early when the prices were reasonable in the $40-50 range and have quite a few left. I would buy a bottle or so from StoryTeller, the same with Lillian just to stay in the game. Finally made No Girls, then Cayuse, both above my comfort zone and only buy the occasional $40 and above bottle these days. I do buy their Result of Crush wines in the affordable range which are more in the restrained style I like these days. I do not begrudge them charging what the market will bear, we all make our choices where and how much to spend. [cheers.gif]

Good call on the Result of a Crush wines. The Christmas Cuvee the last couple of years has been absolutely outstanding. At sub-$25 it is a steal.

I think I stopped buying Reynvaan when IT jumped from $70 to $85.

If they had put the frog in cold water first and slowly boil it… maybe the frog wouldn’t have noticed!

…unless you live in Texas and cannot receive retail… [swearing.gif]