TN: 2000 Lanson Champagne Brut Noble Cuvée de Lanson (France, Champagne)

Popped a couple Champagnes while watching the Falcons choke yesterday. This one outclassed the NV Bruno Paillard next to it.

• 2000 Lanson Champagne Brut Noble Cuvée de Lanson - France, Champagne (1/14/2018)
    Bright light yellow color. Energetic beads. Elegant, with mousse and yeast notes. In the middle there is ginger and apple and bread. Almost creamy mouthfeel as it warms. Long penetrating finish that lingers. Quite nice. Will reload when I can.

Posted from CellarTracker

I liked this wine a lot also.

Good bubble and a decent value all things considered. champagne.gif

Thanks for the note - I grabbed some of these when K&L was pushing them through last year…at very nice pricing!

Cheers,
Blair

I will too, but sadly, I think that ship has sailed. I’ve gone through nearly two cases since 2015, and only have one bottle left. While it ultimately might not be as good a wine as the 2002 version, at the moment it’s drinking much better than the latter.