Sandlands Save the Date: Jan. 17th

We plan to release our 2016 wines on Wednesday, January 17th to our customers who have previously purchased from us. On Tuesday, January 23rd we will make an offer to those who have recently signed up for our mailing list.

Wines to be released
2016 California Chenin blanc- 12 barrels produced
2016 Amador County Chenin blanc- 10 barrels produced
2016 Sonoma County Trousseau noir- 7 barrels produced
2016 Santa Lucia Highlands Syrah- 3 barrels produced
2016 Contra Costa County Carignane- 4 barrels produced
2016 Contra Costa County Mataro- 8 barrels produced
2016 San Benito County Mataro- 3 barrels produced

I’ll be buying some Chenin, for sure.

crosses fingers Please more than one Trousseau bottle!

I have a birthday dinner this weekend. I’ll pop open a 2012 Chenin and either a 13/14 Carignan or a Trousseau to see how the previous releases are doing.

I seem not to get Sandlands emails and my last purchase was for the '14s. Must have been part of trying to cut back on bottles more than spending.
We just drank the '14 Amador and Napa Chenin Blancs. Amazingly different, with the Napa being more lithe, lively, and elegant, the Amador richer, fuller, and maybe more complex. That said, we all preferred the Napa.

I big excited

Goes without saying…but I’m taking every single bottle of chenin, mataro, and Carignane I’m lucky enough to be allocated. Can’t wait!

Oh good…Sandlands, Carlisle, Turley, and Berserker Day within a two week period.

Happy Birthday!!

I am very excited about the latest release from Sandlands!!!

I had the 2012 Trousseau about a month ago and while I always feel these wines need more time this one was finally in a great spot. One of the most interesting wines I had all year, can’t wait to get a few more.

The website is not loading from the email or anywhere else. 503 (overload) error.

I was able to login and see my allocation, but now getting a 503 error. I’m assuming the website got overloaded or something. Going to try again later.

Concur. I am unable to order at this point. I will keep trying…

You greedy bastards have crashed the server!!!

Worked fine just now - order in.
try logging out and back in.
Server is working, just can’t handle traffic.

Not working for me. :frowning:

Ugh.
This sucks.

Still not working for me.

BACK OFF YOU ANIMALS!!!

It took the server over 5 minutes to log me out. Jeez.

So brutal. Can just feel all my chenin, mataro, and Carignane getting sucked up as I madly hit the refresh button