Whoa!! Aubert is now 12 bottles minimum?

Used to be 6 bottles but 12 is not going to work for me…Is it because I logged in early and maybe have loyalty early access and it changes to 6 bottles after 9AM? Anyone want to share my allocation?? PM me

Yes, I was surprised by this as well. Typical order size for me though, so not a huge deal.

It was six for me

Logged in 9 AM (EST) this morning, no offer. Logged in around 10:50 am, open with 6 bottle minimum. While trying to purchase, minimum jumped to 12. I am guessing this was to delay early birds? 11:40 am, back to a 6 bottle minimum and order in.

Yeah you might be right trying to slow the early birds (me) ! Thanks for the heads up that it changed back

I successfully ordered 6.

Six-bottle minimum for me, too.

20 bottles for me, couldn’t be happier

6 for me

Slowly feeling marginalized as I always buy a case per release typically since the '09s, and I didn’t get a single bottle of Sugar Shack…

As I informed them, an open inventory ordering system is fine if your wines don’t need to be allocated, but that’s clearly not the case here.
Why bother ordering direct if I can’t secure wines based on my purchase history and customer loyalty to the winery?
That’s the whole point of direct mailing in my view, guaranteed allocations and not fighting others at retail.

If it’s one bottle of the Sugar Shack, fine, then save me a bottle.
If it’s zero bottles, that’s fine too, but at least hold an allocation…
Refusing to do allocations is just being lazy, IMO.

I highly doubt they care, but we’ll see…
They’ve made things right in the past, so I hope they pull through.
If not, there’s a lot of good wine out there, I can always vote with my pocket book.

logged on a few minutes before noon. got 6. maybe temporary glitch with the 12 minimum?

+1 on holding allocations. Their system of first come first served sucks. Especially for long time buyers and loyal customers. I bought my entire allocation today but had to do it on my iphone. I didn’t even see that I did not get any Sugar Shack until I got home. I thought it had to be a mistake. I called them but Sugar Shack was long gone by then. But when I went back to my allocation I still had two misc bottles remaining. Weird. Sorry for the drift.

I have more than 2000 winery clients (including aubert) and there are few I think that care more. First class wines and winery is ran by first class people . They care…

I’m sure they care about the quality of their product, but their business practices (6-bottle minimum, very high cost shipping, no firm allocation system) indicates otherwise IMHO.

Care about what? As a former customer, I don’t feel they care much about their customers. Their wines are top notch and right in my wheelhouse.

What ?