Berserker Day 2018?

If my calendar is correct, we’re less than a month from B-Day 2018. Haven’t seen any buzz at all on the Forums. Anyone heard any details yet?

I suspect Todd is hibernating in advance of the tons of work he has to do to get ready for Berserkerday!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have been getting EMH’s offers ready. I am just finishing my Library’s inventory and plan to include some limited offerings from there (in addition to my standard type of offering) I have pricing sketched out and have my web designer ready to go.

Merrill, I have been wanting to try your wines, so this is the year. Although I am mostly an OR PN drinker, a little variety is needed on occasion. I want to reward your passion in my small way. [cheers.gif]

Thank you for that! There are some excellent producers, typically, on board for BDay, and also auctions. I’ll be participating in both again this year.

Guess I should start thinking about an offer and theme [cheers.gif]

We have a meeting next week to discuss the action items to get BD launched.

I know that The Princess and The Peasant are planning on participating this year. Last year was their first time.

We’ll be here!!! Will put some nice offers together!!

Good reminder, thank you.

Count me in as usual - looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

The Carignan was my pleasant surprise of BD17.

West of Temperance will be on board this year. We are Bottling our 2016 Eaglepoint Sangiovese, 2016 Poor Ranch Carignane and our first white wine 2017 Due Ponti Fiano amongst others. Our bottling date is set for January 29 which may be right around the same time as the BD offerings. We will have earlier vintages of other wines to offer for BD. Thinking about offering futures on the wines being bottled in January (Carignane,Sangiovese,Fiano) on BD.

West of Temperance was my BD favorite. The Aglianico, Merlot, PS, Pinot. Loved everything I bought.

I think I’d agree with that. I had modest expectations given the price tag and my unfamiliarity with the producer, but I recall it as bright, crunchy and absolutely delicious.

Harrington will be in again for BerserkerDay next month.

Foursight is in again this year, hopefully our website does not crash twice this time. Ill be ready for the traffic.

Indeed we will, as well as sister winery Signal Ridge. On a personal note, as our dream / side project evolves into “holy crap I’m leaving my day job for this”, you will always have a special place for us, Drew, as one of our earliest vocal supporters. Thank you may times over!

Much appreciated, Corey, Dave! We have some cool stuff in store this year…Cheers, all

With my mom’s passing last month, then holidays, then significant illnesses in the family, I have only now had time to emerge for a few minutes and fight to catch up.

The forum is posted, and for all those wineries who wish to participate, please let me know via private message, as if you didn’t receive one of two sent to the ‘participants’ today, you aren’t yet on the list.

definitely in for some library stuff. And some new stuff obviously!!!