January Bedrock, Carlisle, O&E Release Dates?

I am struggling with determining WHO released WHAT and, perhaps most importantly, WHEN.

If anyone can help determine when these wineries are planning their initial 2018 offerings, I would be supremely thankful!
:slight_smile:

** Last Year’s Information, Etc **:

Bedrock Wine Company - the Spring 2017 Release was around February 21st. I seem to recall that the date was arranged to avoid simultaneously offering wines while O&E had its second offering coming down the pipeline.

• 2017 ODE TO LULU ROSÉ
• 2016 SONOMA VALLEY SAUVIGNON BLANC
• 2016 STAVES OF WAIDHOFEN SAUVIGNON BLANC
• 2016 WIRZ VINEYARD RIESLING
• 2015 LIMERICK LANE ZINFANDEL
• 2015 LORENZO’S HERITAGE WINE
• GIBSON RANCH HERITAGE WINE
• PAPERA RANCH HERITAGE WINE
• 2015 MONTECILLO VINEYARD CABERNET SAUVIGNON
• WEILL A WAY MIXED BLACKS
• 2014 HUDSON VINEYARD T’N’S BLOCKS SYRAH
• 2009 REBECCA’S VINEYARD PINOT NOIR(Library Release)

Once & Future - I received an email from Mr Peterson and Co announcing the postponement of the Fall Release until February or March. I don’t know what wines will be included in the upcoming release.

“…it has become necessary to change Once & Future’s wine sales license in order to serve our customers in states like New York and Illinois. Rather than having a fall release that included only some of our customers, we have chosen to delay the introduction of 2016 wines until sometime in February or March 2018.”

Carlisle - pre-release was offered to mailing list members January 18, 2017.

• 2015 Sonoma Mountain Steiner Vineyard Grüner Veltliner
• 2015 Napa Valley Palisades Vineyard Petite Sirah
• 2015 Russian River Valley Papa’s Block Syrah
• 2015 Sonoma County Syrah
• 2015 Sonoma Valley Compagni Portis White Wine
• 2015 Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel
• 2014 Mendocino Ridge DuPratt Vineyard Zinfandel
• 2014 Napa Valley Hayne Vineyard Zinfandel
• 2015 Russian River Valley Limerick Lane Vineyard Zinfandel
• 2015 Russian River Valley Mancini Ranch Zinfandel
• 2015 Russian River Valley Montafi Ranch Zinfandel
• 2015 Sonoma County Zinfandel
• 2015 Sonoma Valley Monte Rosso Vineyard* Zinfandel

• We all know that no further Monte Rosso fruit will be bottled by Bedrock or Carlisle. :frowning:

Carlisle’s website says:

The next pre-release offer, featuring the first of our phenomenal 2016s, will be emailed on January 18, 2018. Look for it in your inbox!

Jan/Feb is going to HURT.

I passed on the last offers from Bedrock/Carlisle - hope it does not hurt these offers. For sure will fill up on Once and Future, not passing on that ever.

I hate bunches of releases like this. Rivers Marie has their Pinot release third week of January as well. All it does is make me buy less of all of them.
I am seriously contemplating just buying off Winebid when I want. They are usually less expensive than release, aged and you see the CT reviews on the wines so you are less likely to buy a clunker.

Not to mention, Berserker Day comes in January!

Last year, Dirty & Rowdy had a release on January 13th.

Available wines:

• 2014 Traditional Method Sparkling Wine
• 2014 Yountville Semillon II
• 2015 Shake Ridge Ranch Mourvèdre
• 2015 Fred & Dora’s Petite Sirah
• 2015 Rosewood Vineyard Petite Sirah

+1

Do you purchase on BerserkerDay? If so, what?

I daresay I know your preferences pretty well, and with the exception of Ridge and some older Cali Cab, you’re pretty Eurocentric.

There’s a Saxum release in January too.

Rivers-Marie’s PN + Chard release was last January, but they mentioned that they’ll be splitting PN and Chard into separate releases at some point. Hoping they do the Chard in January… January is a rough month. I usually go deep on the PN + just 2 or 3 Chard.

Yes, and Kutch is also January.

Their website says Pinot this January.

Ah, thanks for the heads up

I just saw that there is another winery release scheduled for January…

Cruse Wine Company

"WINTER ALLOCATION COMING SOON
Monday, January 22nd – Friday, February 9th

"Happy New Year!
Mark your calendars, as we will send an email on Monday, January 22nd with a link to your account and allocation. All wines are sold on a first come, first-served basis. We thank you for your tremendous support and look forward to sharing these wines with you.

"OUR WINTER LINE UP

2016 Rorick Muscat
$29 per bottle

2016 Rorick Chardonnay
$30 per bottle

2016 Evangelho Carignan
$35 per bottle

2017 Ricci Sparkling St. Laurent
$30 per bottle

2017 Deming Sparkling Valdiguié
$32 per bottle I $75 per magnum"

True the Euro offerings are limited, but I have found some, in addition to Cabot, Lagier-Meredith.

Not to mention there are retail outlets which have an inventory reduction sale in January where prices are discounted and shipping is either free or reduced. I’ve been leaning that way more and more but also like the Wine Bid idea.

Exactly. I had to pass on RM Pinots bc of it

god, tomorrow is Carlisle, isn’t it. Forgot about that.

[swoon.gif]