Ojai Pinots

We don’t talk a lot about Ojai here and that’s a shame. Drinking a 2014 Ojai Bien Nacido Pinot that reminds me so much of the higher end Rivers Marie Pinots, but at a better price point. So well crafted with deep, yet balanced fruit and spice. You owe it to yourself to seek some of these out.
217C0B3C-96E9-4A2A-B80A-002B446D3D00.jpeg

I like them and have posted on them occasionally. Glad that I’m not alone :wink:

Adam and crew are near us here in Ventura county - all affected by the Thomas fire. Ojai is having an event tomorrow 12/16 for anyone in the area:

Dear Friends,
After a harrowing week of uncertainty, we are back at home and at work, taking stock of the dramatic events the valley just experienced. With our people, winery and homes safe, our first reflex now is to find out what can be done to help our community, which includes many other that did lose their homes.

We have a terrific organization in town called Help of Ojai. They are experienced and greatly equipped to handle donations and effectively coordinate relief efforts.

We would like to support their work in the form of a community get together at the tasting room this coming Saturday, December the 16th, from noon to 7 pm.
100% of all proceeds will be going to Help of Ojai.

Ojai Deer Lodge’s food truck, Deer X-ing, will be behind the tasting room all day and donating a portion of their proceeds to this effort, and Jade Hendrix will be playing her music live from 430 to 630 pm.

Join us for a glass of wine, good conversations and music to further cement our community in these times of need—and at the same time contribute to relief efforts.

In addition, I will personally match dollar for dollar any monetary contributions you make to Help of Ojai at the celebration (up to $10,000). So, visit us, have a glass of wine and contribute generously!

Please email your questions to TastingRoom@ojaivineyard.com

We look forward to seeing you.

Adam Tolmach & The Ojai Vineyard Team

I will be there ready to rock!!

I can’t say enough about Adam and his team. World class wines and such an important part of our community…especially during these times in the valley.