PSA: Sandler futures deal

Great pricing on a mixed-6 of 2016 Pinots, to be released in January.

http://m.sandlerwine.com/Wines

Free shipping, fer cryin’ out loud.

Great deal. I’m in for a couple of 6 packs.

In for a sixer, fo sho.

+2 … six packs

Pardon my ignorance. What does “PSA” mean?

Public Service Announcement

Definitely a great deal. In for a six.

Wow - really good deal. Ed makes great wine!

Are you sure it’s free shipping?

Email says “as usual, shipping is free”. I can’t recall ever paying shipping with Sandler (as per usual), but regardless, that’s the offer.

Fantastic deal. The “Russian River Valley” wine is actually from Keefer. Can’t be called that anymore because most of Keefer got sold, along with the brand. Apparently the family kept a bit of it and Ed still get his block. Likely very good.

In for 6

Ed’s wines are always fantastic, and his customer service is outstanding. Obviously, I’m in!

I’m in.

I always forward these great Sandler offers to receptive friends and relatives too. The wines are so easy to like and the prices are so reasonable, it’s a great way for civilians to dip their toe into wine geek nirvana.

I also share this offer with friends. So far, as a group, we are at 8 6-packs.

100% sure. Ordered a 6-pack and total charged to my card was $150, order form said “free shipping.”

Easy buy.

Basically $25 per bottle for top-drawer Cali Pinot delivered to you. If there’s a better quality/value offer out there, please tell me.
Hopefully this will remain up for a while, until the next CC cycle!
Around this time of year, I try to keep my powder dry for B-Day, but this is a no-brainer.

Just received my 6-pack futures. I have to remind myself why I don’t order more of this wine. It may be the best QPR Pinot Noir in California today.

Got mine today. Really not a fan of the plastic shippers they came in… Excited about the wine, of course. :slight_smile: