He's baaaack! And wackier than ever.

https://twitter.com/MaisonIlanWine?lang=en

This is great stuff. Unless he’s serious.

If I understand correctly, the wine was lost when the cellar was undermined by moles.

And a new book is forthcoming.

OMG …he just gets more delusional! Now blames his wife - he had to do all the childcare and was just desperate to keep his kids and that’s why he couldn’t keep up with his business or with his close personal pals at French customs!

Where’s that popcorn emoji!

[popcorn.gif]

Stream of consciousness while back on the bad meds?

I have never heard or read anyone make a racist remark regarding him. I had no idea what his race was until long after he had become a figure discussed in various media. If he encountered it, and I would expect that he has, it’s a shame and it’s indefensible.

But race, gender, ethnicity, age, etc., have nothing whatsoever to do with being a jerk. The excuses get more and more screwed up.

I was struck by that too - and when he claims that the “wine blogs” were filled with racist comments, he seems to try to tag WB. I’ve never seen a racist tinged comment relating to him that I can recall?

I saw some comments saying that the criticism was based on racism since a white man would never be criticized on WB. Those posters were then buried under links to threads on John Kapon, GLS, etc.

+1, thats how it looks, or he forgot to take his dose of lithium

Maybe, he is offended about the excessive adoration of middle-aged, thin, yet rich Burgundian whites.

All that’s left is to blame his third grade teacher.

Ray needs a new tag line:

“Maison Illan…it was everybody else’s fault!”

166DAA05-5B62-4A60-BAEC-D5D481E4C937.jpeg
Apparently he found this guy to be less than totally reliable…

That find is Zachtastic…i am dyyying

who is Lenny Feinburg?

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19044

I wonder if they could get him on ‘The Apprentice’. I reckon he’d be good for viewing figures.

Ok, I think I got it…it was his fault, but it wasn’t…then it was due to those meddling racists on WB, or was it some creepy stalker named Lenny Feinburg who was after his overextended malo reds? When in reality Lenny just wanted some ‘Fineburg’, but came up short…but wait, it was probably due to a non-french wife, noooo it was the failing marriage, hold up it was probably the mole who was strategically planted to ensure his failure by Hugh Jackman’s stunt double, …or could it be that he didn’t joke around with customs enough?..possible… or was it that the jokes just got old?..still confused

So who plays Ray in the movie

Tyler Perry? I might even watch that.

Nothing lower than playing race card when everything that happened to you was of your own doing.
I know of people out $100,000 from this asshat. How does race play into that?

Ray should run for president.

George