Golden 8 Wines?

Is anyone familiar with and done business with Golden 8 Wines? Is it a reliable source for older Burgs? Thanks.

Owned by our very own Ryan Curry. A+ shop

Bill, I would recommend Golden 8, have trust in them. Ryan Curry is someone I know personally, a guy that is honest and easy to work with. Go for it.

Yes, Bill, absolutely. If you have issues with him, lemme know and I’ll personally deliver the message :wink:

no worries Bill. they are great.

Merci!

Highly recommended. Great service.

Yup, you can shop with confidence.

Recently made a few purchases. First rate customer experience. Some really great wines available as well…

I’ve gotten some great wines there; Taittinger Comte, Levet, old Mondavi for a steal!

Cheers,
Warren

I’ll check this out, I assumed I was opening a thread about a new Acker or Gil Lempert Schwarz expansion. Thanks for sharing.

Ryan and his family are friends for full disclosure. That said, I buy from him as a retail customer and have had zero issues. Super honest and easy to deal with. Highly recommend.

Me too. Unfortunate name similarity, but I’m glad for this thread. Good job, Ryan.

I wasn’t thrilled when I heard about the name of Gil’s wonderful new auction company. He registered overseas, so there wasn’t much to be done about it.

If anyone has questions about our wines, feel free to reach out to me here, or give me a call. All my information is available on the site.

Best,

Ryan

Very positive experience buying SQN from Ryan. Top notch service.

He’s legit and trustworthy. A solid source for classy bottles.

You would be hard-pressed to do better than Ryan.

yup

Boy, so much praise… can I adopt Ryan? flirtysmile

Hopefully, you will never be confused with Golden Showers Wines in Moscow.