Rhys Halloween Treats

Allocations are way down due to the very small crop, but the wines sound like they are going to be very good. What are folks planning to buy? I’m in for a mixed case, plus a Mag of Bearwallow Porcupine Hill Pinot. It hurts soooo good.

flirtysmile [cheers.gif]

Was just up there for pick-up this Sunday. Great pizzas and wonderful wines. Bought 9 bottles this offer. Porcupine and Bearwallow Pinot and Anderson valley Chard. Choosing to dial back the purchases this season.

First year on the list but bought a few and wished a few more!

Alpine Chard
Bearwallow and Porcupine PN
Wishlisted Horseshoe

Got a 2016 3L at the last offer, and kids were born in 2014 and 2016 (I mean, I’ve got to drink something good at their teenage birthdays…), so i good with minimal 2015 purchase.

Love these wines

What wine is the 3L?

2016 Bearwallow PN (3.0L OWC)
That’s a keepsake for my son, who just had his first birthday - I hope these wines will go the distance, Kevin!

Nice!! It will go the distance.

Space is tight, and I have a lot of Rhys. Limited my purchase to 2+2 Porky and Horse. The free shipping was a nice surprise.

Cheers,
Warren

Yep, gonna order too. For sure, Shoe PN and Alpine Chard were my faves when I got to taste them this year. I’m also keen on getting the AVA-based bottlings for AV this time. I find that these work really well when I don’t want to open the SV stuff and I have missed having the AVA wines around so to see them released now, at pricing that I appreciate, is excellent.

BTW, you all should look out and be prepared for the Bear Chard 15 when it is released in the future. That wine 'bout turned my head clear off when I had it a few months ago. Game changer, baby.

I hear you on the '15 Bear Chard as I already have 2 mags on order and will hopefully be able to get a good number of 750’s. I would also recommend grabbing some of the Porcupine in this offering. I haven’t settled on my final order, but it will likely be made up of Porcupine, Shoe PN, Alpine Chard and AV Chard/PN.

Frank, you’re killing me. #nomorespace #toomuchgreatwine

In for a mixed case. Good looking options!

[emot-words.gif]

Just went in for 2 each of the Alpine chard, Porcupine, and Horseshoe.

Ordered a mixed case and asked for 6 AV Chard. Loved the ‘14 version.
Will be curious to try Porc and AV PN as Bearwallow is not my fav PN.