Pierre-Yves Colin Morey

Because of the White Burgundy apocalypse I haven’t followed these wines.

What’s best and how have they performed?

Not sure you can go wrong from St. Aubin to Grand Cru. Just select vintages that fit your palate.

Thanks for the reminder I think I have a box of the St Aubin somewhere

En Remily is awesome every year. Site never gets hot enough to be flabby.

Had the 09 puligny folatieres last night. Sublime. The only white burgundy producer I buy every year across the range from his bb through the st Aubins, chassagnes, pulignys, meursaults and corton charlemagne.

Had the 14 Santenay 1er Cru La Comme last week–delicious, but a bit riper/richer than most of the St Aubins.

Recently both the '11 Meursault Perrieres and the '12 Corton Charlemagne were great. With Hubert Lamy my favorite source of Saint-Aubin.

A big +1 on this one.

Have had both 2010 Remilly recently—the Chassagne and the St Aubin, both fabulous.

Dan - or anyone - tried the 2015 Corton-Charlemagne? Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Blair

I had the 2010 PYCM Corton- Charlemange yesterday. Intense chewy fruit. Colour was nice but the bottle just lacked the energy that I would have expected in a 2010 and there was a feeling within my wine group that it was showing the faintest hint of premox. The wax capsule was perfect and so was the cork. Purchased at release and kept at 15C.

I thought PYCM were a bit immune to premox but my friend reported another bottle of 2010 PYCM Meursault which had obvious premox.

Excellent quality across the board, hard to go wrong. Expect it to be heavy on the sulfur in its youth.

The 2015s have not made it to the West Coast (except for the St. Aubins), so I can’t comment on the CC. I thought the 15 St. Aubins were a little flat and lacked energy, especially when compared to the 14s. Looking forward to tasting the big guns when finally released.

bummer. A couple 2010s recently were great—St. Aubin En Remilly and Chassagne Remilly.