Open a bottle of Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino wine...show your SUPPORT!!!

Berserkers…do what we do BEST…drink GREAT wine…in show of support for those suffering, and those fighting. You WILL win, you WILL become stronger, you WILL rise above! grouphug

Let everyone in the world know what GREAT wine you are drinking, in their honor! [cheers.gif]

Tonight opened a 2007 Williams Selyem Forchini Vineyard Zinfandel.

Last night we opened a 2015 Myriad Sangiacomo Syrah and tonight a 2012 Bedrock Doliniski.

I’m wearing my #NapaStrong shirt and opened a 2013 Pine Ridge Vineyards Charmstone, a Cabernet Sauvignon-dominant Bordeaux blend from the Stags Leap, Rutherford and Oakville appellations.

We drank Napa wines Mon, Tues and Wed. Sonoma wine last night and tonight another Sonoma wine, 2015 Kosta Browne Sonoma Coast Pinot.

Will do so when I get home. 12000 miles from the cellar right now.

Bought some Napa wine the other day though, Lagier-Meredith Syrah.

Great wine.
20171014_203016.jpg

2008 Cade Howell Mountain

2015 Pott Cab.

Awesome Buzz! Was literally thinking we needed to start a thread like this - thanks for making it happen!

12 Bedrock Kirschenmann. Absolutely singing tonight.

Paul, I was super close to popping a 12 Dolisnek tonight. Good choice man!
20171014_200018.jpg

TNs please, y’all! I am dying here!

Over the past few days
Calluna Estate
Wilde Farm Chardonnay
Hobo Rockpile Zin
Porter Creek Pinot Noir

2009 Rivers-Marie Napa Cab - drinking nicely - very smooth mouthfeel, dark fruit and cassis flavors. Thinking of friends in Napa dealing with the fires and opened this bottle to pay tribute.
2009 R-M cab.JPG

IMG_1884.jpg

I’m not wearing my see through glasses. Can you tell us the EMH vintage from the back of the bottle? Say Merrill, can you put the vintage on the front next go round?

xoxox’s

2013 Quivet Kenefick ranch syrah and 2015 Quivet McGah sauv blanc.

2011 Black cat.

We had friends over Friday night and opened a 2013 Mt. Brave Cab. Way too young, but our friends had not tried one before and we want to support this winery, since both their vineyards on Mt. Veeder and their estate off of Tubbs Lane are in the line of fire.

Thanks,
Ed

IMG_1925.JPG
IMG_1927.JPG

Enjoying the break from the smoke. AQI is still good! Turned off the air purifier last night and enjoyed a nice meal. This was a Donkey & Goat 2007 Broken Leg Syrah from Mendocino.
IMG_3221.JPG