MASTER THREAD: WINE AUCTIONS/RAFFLES FOR WINE COUNTRY CHARITIES

This will be the master thread to links to wine auctions for different charities to wine country due to the fires. I’ll try and link everything to the first post. Thank you to our members for their generosity

Please have a charity/gofundme in mind when you post otherwise I will not link them.

All threads will be in Commerce Corner.

FROM WB MEMBERS

2012 Alban Reva Mag - from Michael Davidoff for the Reece Family Fire Fund

2010 Dominus - from Jonathan Sirot for the Sonoma County Resilience Fund which is part of the Community Foundation of Sonoma County.

1900 Andresen Colheita Port in presentation box from Carlos Nalda for the Sonoma County Resilience Fund which is part of the Community Foundation of Sonoma County.

Magnum of 1997 Philip Togni Cabernet from Mark Golodetz for the Sonoma Humane Society.

2005, 2007, 2008 Quilceda Creek from Zack Harris, winner picks the wine country charity of choice!

A ton of stuff from Brian Tuite!! Click the link for even more links to auction!

Public raffles outside of WB

K&L Wines 1974 Insignia/2014 Dominus 3L - 2 winners $10 a raffle. Donations to Redwood Empire Food Bank, Napa Valley Community Foundation and Redwood Credit Union Fund

K&L Wines Karuizawa 35 year old $10 a raffle. Donations to Redwood Empire Food Bank, Napa Valley Community Foundation and Redwood Credit Union Fund

2014 Cantillon Vigneronne and 2015 Cantillon Fou’Foune $10 a raffle. Donations to Redwood Empire Food Bank, Napa Valley Community Foundation and Redwood Credit Union Fund

Bottle logic: 2016 Fundamental Observation and 2016 Darkstar November $10 a raffle. Donations to Redwood Empire Food Bank, Napa Valley Community Foundation and Redwood Credit Union Fund

Will try and keep this bumped as stickies don’t get as much attention.

added more wines to the list.

bump! more wines added!!

Bump

bump

It would be great to add to the raffles & online auctions a place to list (offline) events that are fund raisers. I’m assuming that there will be a lot of events (dinners, auctions, fund raisers, etc) as the wine community seeks to support the overall community of victims of this terrible disaster. I’d love to attend these, but can only do so if Iknow they’re happening! Putting them in the ”offline” forum will likely lead to them getting overlooked.

Thanks!

Because I’ve spent all of last week in Wisconsin while my mom is being setup at hospice (and I’m not saying it for sympathy, as I’m fortunate to have this extra time with my mom, and the subject of this thread is concerning those who are undergoing tragedies worse than mine), I haven’t had much time to keep up with the wineries most affected by the fires, but if someone could amass a list of all wineries who lost buildings, wineries, storage, vineyards, etc, we have a targeted list for BerserkerDay, as I will be sure that each of them is included in BerserkerDay this year - in some way - so we can do what WE do to help rebuild this important region. I have no doubt it will be rebuilt, and most likely it truly will be ‘better than ever’ but knowing what amount of wine is purchased on BerserkerDay, I know this huge group (which is a minuscule fraction of the market) can make a difference.

Thses auctions open until Sunday 10-22 , still accepting wine/winery donations. PM me or Email wctool@sonic.net

Thank you!

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2367261#p2367261