Tubbs Fire Benefit Auctions - The Tally in Post #1

Bidding has closed and here are the results.

2009 Halcon Alturas Magnum - $90 Nate Simon

’10-‘11-‘12 Halcon Alturas Vertical - $120 Bruce Campbell

’13-‘14-‘15 Halcon Alturas Syrah Vertical - $110 KimZ

2010 Arnot-Roberts Vare Vyd Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum - $250 KatrinaBI

’08-‘09’-‘10-‘11 Copain Halcon Syrah Vertical - $200 Carlos Delpin

’14-‘15 Myriad Cellars Halcon Syrah Vertical - $140 David Kaufman

Halcon 3-Ways ‘14 Rhys Alesia, ‘15 Wilde Farm, ‘15 Jolie-Laide - $100 Chad Richardson

Dinner for 10 at The Kitchen Collective in Napa Paired with Campesino Wine - $650 Mike Stoneking - This lot is being donated to 5 Firefighters along with their Spouses who risked their lives to save others in fighting these fires. [worship.gif]

7-2 Packs of 2014 Limerick Lane Grenache Syrah $80 scottstern, $80 fred o., $100 ky1em!ttskus, $80 jhemming, $100 Andy Lynch, $100 Bob Agler, $100 Derek P

2016 Ancillary Cellars 4-Pack - $250 J Scott

2015 Patiné Pinot Noir 3-Pack - $170 Abbie S.

Case of 2016 Quivet Sauvignon Blanc - $350 Bud Carey

’14-‘15 Quivet Las Piedras Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical - $350 PeterH

2015 A.Viloria, Waxwing, Von Holt Halcon Vyd Syrah Horizontal - $75 Nate Simon

2014 Myriad Dr Crane Cabernet Sauvignon 3.0L - $615 NoahR

2015 Becklyn Moulds Cabernet Sauvignon - $185 R.Frankel

2015 Becklyn Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - $120 M Balk

2010 Brunello 3-Pack Horizontal - $175 Roger Ouelette

2 Barolo/1 Barbaresco - $200 Stephen Faulkner

’12 Halcon Alturas, 2012 Halcon Esquisto Magnum Magnum 2-Pack - $120 Nate Simon

2014 Halcon Magnum 4-Pack - $275 Paul Hiyake

Halcon Pinot Magnum 2-Pack - $150 Abbie S.

2014 Halcon Esquisto, 2015 Halcon Alturas Magnum 2-Pack - $150 Larry P

’10-‘11 Domaine Donjon Chateaneuf du Pape Vertical - $150 R. Frankel

Case of 2009 Congruence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - $500 Stephen Faulkner

Pre-release 2016 Jolie-Laide/Wilde Farm Halcon Vyd Syrah Horizontal - $70 Robert Pavlovich

2015 Halcon Esquisto, Alturas, Tierra 3-Pack - $70 Dave H.

Anonymous Berserker Donation - $250

Anonymous Berserker Donation - $35

Anonymous Berserker Donation - $50

————————————————————

Total to collect $6700.00

Thank you Berserkers for your support of fire relief efforts in Wine Country. I am eternally grateful! grouphug [berserker.gif]

Brian - stickies most often go unnoticed, frankly. Best to have it in the mainstream as most skip over the announcements and stickies.

We should probably put the auction thread in Commerce Corner, with a link from Wine Talk

Agreed, I wanted to get some exposure in Wine Talk first as many people do not visit commerce corner. The auction for sure will be posted in CC.

I think straight verticals would be nice, but a horizontal from multiple wineries would be awesome. You could easily do 2014 & 2015.

Please also let us know if we can donate to the cause without having to drink Syrah.

Brian, I’ll donate a mag of the 09 Alturas.

Is it wrong that when you said stickies, my first thought was dessert wines and could not understand why people ignore them

Once the auctions go live I will have a Go Fund Me page set up for the victim. I’ll post the link when I have it up. Thanks!

That’s awesome Alan!

For you Syrah Luddites I’ll accept donations of other varieties if anyone feels empowered. I have already received cash donation offers via PM as well. You people are the best. [berserker.gif]

Brian

We will donate a dozen magnums of Halcon wine (will include some Pinots for those so inclined :wink:.

[wow.gif]

Thanks Paul!

Bump…Updated OP

Bidding is open on the first auction. I will continue to post more thoughout the morning.

Halcon Alturas Magnum

Halcon Alturas

Halcon Alturas

Arnot-Roberts

Copain

Myriad Cellars

Halcon 3-Ways

Dinner for 10 and Wine in Napa

Limerick Lane

Ancillary Cellars

Patiné

Quivet Sauvignon Blanc

Quivet Cabernet Sauvignon

More Syrah?

Myriad Dr Crane 3.0L

Becklyn

Mo Becklyn

Halcon Newbies

Brunello

Barolo/Barbaresco

Magnum Madness

Magnum Madness

More Magnums, Pinot Noir

2 More Magnums

CdP

Congruence

Jolie-Laide/Wilde Farm ‘16 pre-Release Samples

I have amended all of my auctions #1-#27 so that bidding closes on Sunday 10/22 at 5PM PDT in order to make things run smoothly. Thank you all for the great support. The need is larger than any of us can fill but every dollar makes a difference for someone who has nothing.

I am soliciting donations if there are wineries who want to help but are not sure how. Note I am not a non-profit and cannot offer tax deductions. Just someone trying to do his part.

If interested PM me or email wctool@sonic.net
Thanks again!
flirtysmile [berserker.gif]

Brian, you’ve gone above and beyond with these auctions. Seriously man, you are inspiring.

Keep up the phenomenal work.

+1

+2

+3

Great work Brian! +4

Great idea and follow through, Brian. I thought your reporting on the fire was consistently good, but this truly is above and beyond.

Bumping for updated OP with new lot and listing of all open auctions.

Thanks for all the bids so far!