Whoa! Damn that's a nice rack!

Just a PSA about wineracksamerica.com. I have bought a number of items from them over the last couple of years (special racks for .375s and bigass champagne bottles) that and they are well constructed, easy to put together, and delivered free. They’re currently having a 15% off sale. It’s kinda like mattress stores though; they have a sale every holiday, so you should never pay full price.

Good stuff.

Agree on both counts - especially the sale. 15% seems to be the best discount thought.

Here’s my review of them from a few years back. the names of the models have changed some since then.

Agreed - awesome experience with Wineracksamerica. Excellent customer service and the best prices I found for the racking i used for the wine wall we just completed in our new house (pics to follow once I get my wine moved over).

On top of that, they offer free design consultation which was incredibly helpful, as I would have ordered too much racking without it.

P.s. if you’re placing a larger order, make sure you talk to one of their reps before pulling the trigger, as they ultimately offered me what equated to move than 15% off the price listed.

This hobby is about the only one where you won’t get punched in the face for saying “Nice rack!” to a woman you just met while creeping around her cellar.

I’m glad you chimed in Rich, since it is obvious you were buying an entirely different grade of product than I was. My “cellar” is actually a half-below-grade spare room in the basement, and the racks I got were I am sure the cheapest they offer. No one ever goes in that room but me (and, on rare occasions, my wife, who visits just to have something to yell at me about). We seem to be at opposite ends of the continuum, which is great.

Man I miss basements. Few and far between here in AZ unfortunately. The house we just finished is very contemporary in style, and i wanted to Maximize my space while being as cost effective as possible, so I ended up with different variations of vintage view racks. Obviously I can’t say for sure but id guess they were similar in price to what you have…i just bought a shit load of them at 1 time.

Either way, totally agree about wineracksamerica. Great company and i highly recommended them.

Great tip on the discount w/ their rep, I’m likely gonna be building a new cellar space soon --current cellar used wine enthusiast racks which ended up with all sorts of issues when it comes to odd sized burgundy bottles.

You’d think, but unfortunately this hasn’t been my experience.

You’re lucky. We don’t even have a basement, and my wife finds plenty to yell at me about.

What kind of price per bottle are we talking about? Designing a basement and looking at doing a wine wall for about 400 bottles. My designer has suggested Diamond Life Gear racks. Anyone with any experience with those?

I am disappointed in the contents of this thread, right Saxon?

From the title of the thread, I though this was going to be about a busty lady; nonetheless, I actually am busting out for some more racking and this helps- thanks.

I’ve built two cellars with their products and have been really happy with both experiences. The $/bottle metric is hard as the bins hold a ton and the single bottle racks are inefficient. You can calculate that pretty easily on the website by style/component.

Black Friday sale at wineracksamerica. 15% off all wood racks, free same day shipping.

They used to run one crazy deep sale each year but that has ended. 15% is as good as I’ve seen there the past few years.

Can double entendres be misogynistic?

Yes; really poor judgment here, on par with that he displayed in the Premier Cru thread.