Rhys Fall Futures release

Welcome to the Fall Rhys Vineyards Futures Offering!

This futures offering from the beautiful 2016 vintage features the wines of our Bearwallow Vineyard and sampler packs of 2016 Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from our estate vineyards. The 2016 vintage extended California’s four-year string of excellent vintages with delicious, beautifully balanced wines possessing great charm and grace.

As Bearwallow’s dense plantings of carefully selected vines are maturing, we feel the quality of the wines continues to improve with each vintage. With its’s spicy, focused, wild berry character, Bearwallow Pinot Noir has proven to be fantastic example of this unique region that drinks well on release while still rewarding time in the cellar. Meanwhile, the recently introduced Bearwallow Chardonnay has thrilled customers with an unusual combination of delicacy and intensity, grace and fine minerality.

Please click HERE to order now.

This is the opportunity to purchase the 2016 Rhys sampler packs of 375mL and 500mL formats. The 2016 Rhys Chardonnay sampler packs will contain 2 bottles each of Bearwallow, Horseshoe and Alpine Vineyard Chardonnay. The 2016 Rhys Pinot Noir sampler packs will contain 3 bottles each of Family Farm, Bearwallow, Horseshoe and Alpine Vineyard Pinot Noir.

All futures orders will be shipped in the fall of 2018.

Futures orders contribute to purchasing history, upon which allocations are based, so this is an opportunity to broaden your access to lower production wines. This program allows us to offer non-standard formats, a bespoke bottling per your request. Cases of 750mL bottles, magnums and 3 liter bottles will arrive in attractive Rhys Vineyards wooden boxes.

Please click HERE to order now.

The following wines are offered on a first come first served basis:

2016 Rhys Bearwallow Vineyard Pinot Noir

3L in a wood box - $279
1.5L in a wood box - $139
12x750mL in a wood box- $708
6x375mL - $179
6x500mL - $239

2016 Rhys Bearwallow Vineyard Chardonnay

3L in a wood box - $279
1.5L in a wood box - $139
12x750mL in a wood box- $708
6x375mL - $179
6x500mL - $239

2016 Rhys Chardonnay Sampler Pack (2 each of Alpine, Bearwallow and Horseshoe Vineyard)

6x375mL - $225
6x500mL - $299

2016 Rhys Pinot Noir Sampler Pack (3 each of Alpine, Bearwallow, Horseshoe and Family Farm Vineyard)

12x375mL - $449
12x500mL - $599

If you have any trouble placing your order or have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at > info@rhysvineyards.com > or via phone at 866-511-1520.

Posting this question here solely so others can also benefit from the answer.

I see that all Futures orders will ship in Fall 2018.

Question: will the Chardonnays be offered in the “regular” offers before or after Fall 2018?

I reckon other folks may be similarly curious about the Pinots and the timings of their releases, too.

Order in. 375s for me.

500ml format is a little odd, no?

500ml are just right a 375ml leave me wanting for more.

Brian,
The first regular offer of 2016s will be in November of 2018. We hope to get these sampler packs shipped prior to that date but as usual we will be hostage to the weather!

I like the 500 ml format … and like the idea of 1 L formats. For those nights when you want a little less than a bottle … or just a little more!

.500 is so perfect for me. Julie and I tend to drink different wines, so this is a great amount for me, just a tad over a half bottle.

2/3 of a bottle to be precise. :slight_smile: Agree 3 glasses is a perfect amount.

My dad’s friend in France used to say that 500ml was the perfect size for one person. At lunch. In the company cafeteria.

Those were the days!

500 ml Pinot sampler again for me. If I had unlimited funds I might have gotten 2 or 3.

Thanks, Kevin. [cheers.gif]

Got the save the date for the Fall offering. It doesn’t mention which wines will be included outside of Bearwallow/Porcupine Hill. Anyone have any insight?

Listed on the Rhys website:

November 2017 - Fall 2017 Offering

2015 Rhys Alpine Vineyard Chardonnay
2015 Rhys Anderson Valley Chardonnay
2015 Rhys Anderson Valley Pinot Noir
2015 Rhys Horseshoe Vineyard Pinot Noir
2015 Rhys Bearwallow Vineyard Pinot Noir
2015 Rhys Porcupine Hill Pinot Noir

Thanks Michael, I went to the site and zoomed right past that. On the other hand maybe I wish I hadn’t asked becuase that’s a lot more wine than I expected and I want all of those. [swoon.gif]

^This.