Who is in?

2016 White $50
2015 Oublie Ext $75
2015 Ripper Ext $85
2015 Vertigo Ext $75
2015 Fracture Ext $98
2015 MFN $80 (limit 2 bottles)
2015 Jada $55

How do these prices compare with the past year or two? And the Vertigo and Fracture EXT - how much longer were these in oak than the ‘normal’ releases? And pricing difference?

Cheers.

The Booker prize isn’t announced until next month. Oh, wait, you mean there’s a wine named that too?

Seems a tad higher. These are 24th monthers. I think the regulars are 18. I could easily find out for sure.

If it’s only 6 months longer, I’m curious what the additional tariff is! :slight_smile:

Greetings!

Fracture Ext is the only one higher than the regular bottlings, which was $85. I’m in!

I’m guess fracture is a 100 pointer. Just a guess.

I’m in. Signed up in Sep 2016 and just made the club so this is my first time receiving a shipment. Been meaning to drive up to Paso for a tasting but they aren’t open on weekends so keep missing them. Ordered a couple 2013 Estate from K&L to try and enjoyed them but that’s all I’ve tried. Any tips are appreciated.

The white is a very nice wine even if it is 50 bucks. Normally a blend of marsanne with viognier (?) and maybe something else. A couple months ago I poured this for some Paso haters and they had to admit it was good. I have not the reds lately, but they are probably pretty big and pretty good; too bad they are so pricey.

James I was just at a member party last month. Surprised by Jada. The reds are full bodied and well crafted as usual. With scores likely (the 24 monthers not yet rated) in the mid to high 90s, prices are not likely to drop.

Booker-IN !

Anybody else ?

The wines all got high praise from Lisa and Jeb. Looks like an easy buy to me.