2014 True Believer goes live tomorrow !

Dear Friends,

The 2014 True Believer offering goes LIVE this week. Here is the general plan:

All current True Believers will be able to access their account beginning 9:00 AM PST on Tuesday, Sept 26 and will have the rest of the week to confirm their order.

On Monday, Oct 2, any remaining wines will be offered to our wait-list in order of sign-up date.

Dayna will reach out directly to our restaurant, wholesale and retail friends.

I’ll tell you my thoughts on the 2014 on Tuesday. Thank you for loving our wines and being so pleasant to interact with. Your feedback is inspiring and the way that you have spread the word about the HWA is greatly appreciated. We are fortunate to have such clients.

Sincerely,

Chris

Very interesting. I wasn’t tuned in to this at all. Galloni seemed to have nothing good to say about the wine. I’m curious why?

Ian,

Would you mind sharing what he did have to say? Very curious.

And what is being offered and pricing? TIA.

Cheers.

I know Vinous is protective of their content, but 3 wines were tasted from barrel, and 3 wines from bottle. None received a numerical rating.

That’s very interesting. Did he give descriptions on each wine or did he simply say that he tasted the wines and nothing else?

Hi I know I am not Ian, but when I was offered 2 years ago it was 2 750s and 1 mag of the True Believer GSM blend for $320 or 4 750s and 2 mags for $640 plus tax and shipping. I don’t know if they raised price last year and it doesn’t appear they have announced price yet for this year.

Antonio also felt the same way about the 12s and 13s. I humbly disagree with him having had both multiple times. I’m with Jeb on these (he loves)

Nope.

And thank you Jonathan! I saw an SRP of $80 somewhere.
Labels look very cool, FWIW.

Reason I brought this up about Galloni is that I have had a lot of luck when he likes many of these “new projects”. Raen was easily the best new find. This is just my pallet.

I will have a few extra bottles if anyone is interested