Soliste is live no love for Soliste

I find their wines unique. They are pricey but I think stand tall against the best CA PN. Have to say, never had a Soliste wine witha candied fruit profile.

Soliste makes some extraordinary wines. The owners know what they want and sacrifice no quality at all to achieve that. This extends to the grapes chosen and the winemaker who is nothing short of a genius himself. Their monoclone pinots are stellar, better with age, but fresh and fun young. Their Rose is a summer event every year. The Chardonnay is a carefully constructed one, somehow California and France had a lovechild in a bottle sort of thing. I have the pleasure of attending a dinner this weekend where I will open one of mine. My favorite white of theirs though is their Sauvignon Blanc. In particular the Lune et Soleil. It is the less expensive of the two they make. but for some reason it is as close to a Daddy Dagueneau as I have ever had.
Good wines and good people. I recommend their wines with zero reservation.

agreed. My favorite CA Pinot and SB are both Soliste wines

agreed. My favorite CA Pinot and SB are both Soliste wines

Met them at a tasting in DC. Really nice wines. Very high quality. They attempt Burgundian but there’s really no mistaking them for anything but a Cali PN. I would put them against almost anything else in California. For my money, though, I will still take Peay all day.