PSA: Gabriel Gold Wine Ex

Wine Exchange is selling Gabriel-Glas Gold for $39.98 each, free shipping with code gabriel. I picked up two, seemed like a great deal. I’ve been wanting to try these after hearing positive reviews here.

Before buying at Winex, I’d check with board member Chris Freemott. I don’t know what his current price on the stems would be, but he’s a really good source and a hell of a guy. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, I’ll look into it. Seems I’m always in need of more glasses.

$38.00 from me, coupon code is Gray (capital G)

www.cjfselections.com
Shipping free
tax only in IL

Cheers folks

And, Neal, thanks for the props.

Chris

Is there much diff between these handblown and the cheaper machine made Gabriel Glas in same size?

Alan
Shape. No.
Feel and weight. Yes.

Golds average 3.25 ounces and a machine is 5.25-5.375. As a % move, it’s noticeable.

If you need 6-12 for casual tastings they are ideal. If a daily drinker, gold worth the small ‘up’ in price

Small ‘up’ in price but giant ‘up’ in feel.
Sadly I broke one yesterday so it’ll be time to talk to Chris soon.

Chris–do you also get the Aqua glasses? Has anyone tried them?
My wife said I need to buy her some good glasses for Manhattans. flirtysmile

Scott, I do not carry the Aqua.
And, sorry for your loss sir…, happy to help reload when you’re ready.

It’s not like we are short of glasses but I bought four of these on Berserker Day. We use them every day and like them so much it becomes difficult to decide who gets them when we have guests.

Just solved that problem by ordering four more from Chris. [cheers.gif]

Thanks for the orders! nice little surge last night. They’ve all been packaged and dropped with FedEx, you’ll be getting them inside 5 days (2 days to east cost and 5 to west). Cheers folks.

Just want to echo that Chris was a pleasure to deal with just recently.

I ordered a pair and can’t wait to get them. Never used these but going off of feedback and good pricing on a whim

I just placed an order for a couple of glasses as well. Been really wanting to try them after reading so much about them on this board. Thanks Chris for the great deal!

Surge should have continued into today champagne.gif

Surge should have continued into today

Indeed it has…i’ll be busy tonight. Thanks All!

I have been looking for them as well…Great deal. Thanks Chris and Neal!

+1 of many

Have not needed to purchase any more since Berserker day…If and when I need (or want) more, I will certainly purchase from Chris.

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

Chris - Do you know when you’ll have more Gabriel Glas StandArt glasses in stock? Looking to buy a dozen and then a couple Golds. Thanks!

Bought 4 more too.
Always need extras.
Thanks