Screaming eagle second flight

Just got 2014 second flight offer. 6 pack. $2400. Thoughts on value?

$400 per for young vines and declassified wine? What’s in a name?

I am sure Gladstone will buy them.

At release price? Child, you buggin.

Dude RU freaking serious?

I know, right?

I’ve never been a part of the welcoming committee here, but I’m sure that with your first post you were not seeking sarcasm or obtuseness. So the short answer is that there are so many better California Cabernets available at a fraction of the price. But then, if you are looking to flip them…

I’m not sure where you guys are buying your Second Flight in the aftermarket for less, but with Buyer’s Premium, you would be selling at a slight loss, but buying at a slight premium.

I actually like this wine quite a bit, and would much rather own this over Harlan, Bond, Bryant and Colgin, all over which sell for more.

1 Like

I enjoy these very much and have been a buyer since the 1st 4 year vert release. Are they overpriced? Maybe. Are there better wines for the money? Probably. But I enjoy them very much and will continue to buy and drink.

Isn’t this primarily merlot?

Cab Franc?

This guy is a buyer too!

Not sure since it’s apparently young vines and declassified Screagle. But if so, I’d look to Amuse Bouche.

BTW, what is the release price of SE? Parker says the 2012 and 2013 was $1,500 while he says the 2014 is $850? Anyone know?

https://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/1352335/2009-sikorsky-s-76c

2012 and 2013 were $850 and 2014 was $950.