I'm a 100 points on that...

James sure seems to be drinking from his 100 point Lalique glass a lot lately…it amazes me how many “perfect” wines I’ve gotten emails about. I have to wonder how others interpret the slew of perfect wines the man keeps tasting…

If a tree falls in the forest…

It might knock some sense into that watermelon sized Noggin. Or not.

Can’t take his scores seriously, may give more credibility to the WTSO guy

In the immortal words of the group Whodini:

“Cuz I’m a ho, you know I’m a ho”

Obviously the glass makes a difference.

Riedel might want to try making something along those lines - stemware that lets you experience the true score of a wine.

Or maybe the true ho-ness, which would be a nice twist.

“Our new line of glassware accentuates the points that nature bestowed on these exquiite fruits of the vine and delivers an explosion of points straight to your palate. Guaranteed…every damned time.”

There is a reason why the phrase “your mileage may vary” exists.

Bruce

Don’t talk to me this week about falling trees, ok?

48 second mark:

LOL, palm trees only bend! It’s the big oaks in Orlando that flop.

[welldone.gif]

Well, you know what they say, “Suckling’s glass adds 10 points.”

When does his 110 point stem come out?

Will my 90 point wines taste like 100 points with this glass? How does it compare with GG and Zaltos?

I wonder how people interpret Suckling’s scores when his other occupation is smoking cigars - I enjoy a cigar or two a year, but I have to wonder what regularly smoking cigars does for tastebuds and wine.

[rofl.gif]

It’s like a wine version of This Is Spinal Tap…wait, was it really Christopher Guest under the long hair? “You know, what I love about Baja wines…is that they go to 11.”

I’d pay to have someone figure out how to make “I live in Tuscany” the sound my phone makes when I get a text or email.

What exactly is the accent he’s going for when he pronounces words like Grenache, Carignan, Syrah? It’s the weirdest tic to have - pronounce the names of grapes like you’re in some bad comic movie.

And he wasn’t holding his Lalique glass was he?

Please spell it correctly Clint. It’s “Tahs-kah-nee”. With the back of the throat.

Graht-zee

Have fun with it guys. haha. any other requests?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8qLXUlMLyCUclZqOWpkSFFZWlU/view?usp=sharing