Kapcsandy Offer

Been on the waiting list a while, and my wine budget is kind of shot, but I think I will pick up a few bottles as I do love the wines. What do others think ?

Kapcsandy Family Winery

September 5, 2017

Dear Jonathan Sirot,

The 2017 Harvest in Napa Valley is underway!

As a member of our Mailing List, we are pleased to offer you a limited-time opportunity to purchase wines from our glorious 2014 vintage. Orders will begin shipping in October, weather permitting.

Excerpts from the reviews noted are courtesy of James Suckling, previously the European Bureau Chief for the Wine Spectator. Reviews from leading wine critics can be accessed here: 2014 Vintage Reviews.

The wines are offered on a first come – first served basis. This is not an allocation offer. We expect many of the wines, specifically our Cabernet Sauvignon-Grand Vin to sell-out before the close of this offer (Sept. 15th).

The following 2014s are now available to purchase:

2014 Estate Cuvée – 96 pts. James Suckling
“Very fresh aromas of violets, stones and sweet tobacco follow through to a medium body, fine and integrated tannins and a beautiful finish. Undertones of walnuts. A super 2014. Elegant yet structured.”

2014 Roberta’s Reserve – 98 pts. James Suckling
"Love this merlot. Violets, roses, incense, and currants come to the fore on the nose. Full body and ultra-fine tannins that are so polished and integrated they become seamless and incredibly beautiful. Long and flavorful finish. Long life ahead but who can wait?”

2014 Cabernet Sauvignon-Grand Vin – 99 pts. James Suckling
“Extremely floral and complex on the nose with cedar, blackberries, blueberries, tobacco, stones, mushrooms… I’m simply running out of words here! Full to medium body and a tight and compact center palate. This is complete and dense. Extremely long and energetic. Drink in five years but a joy to taste. One of the best ever.”

This offer will expire at 4:00pm PST on Friday, September 15, 2017.

All quoted prices include ground shipping to the 48 contiguous states. Upgraded shipping options will be available at checkout.

Orders will be released as the weather permits. For more information about this offer, call us at (707) 948-3100, ext. 7, or email brittany@kapcsandywines.com.

A note to everyone affected by Hurricane Harvey

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time and wish the swiftest possible recovery from this historic storm. Select bottles from the release will be held in reserve should you wish to secure them once you again have the peace of mind to enjoy and celebrate life.

We are sincerely grateful for your support and interest in our wines.

Wishing you all a pleasant Fall and Holiday season,

Lou & Louis Jr. Kapcsandy and the entire Kapcsandy Family Team

FIND US HERE

OUR WEB SITE

Home
Vineyard & Winery
Our Wines
Grand Vin Club
Taste & Visit

News & Press
For The Trade
Contact Us
Privacy

CONTACT US

1001 State Lane
Yountville, CA 94599
By Appointment Only
Click Here to Inquire
(707) 948-3100

Unsubscribe/Preferences

Copyright © 2017 Kapcsandy Winery

Estate doesn’t seem too bad of a deal since it includes shipping

How long is the wait list these days?

Tasted these a few months back and they were incredible. Drinking better than the 2013’s right now and I was a fan of the 14 vintage as a whole. The GV stole the show for me closely followed by the Roberta’s.

James Suckling, really? Wow, that’s slumming.

How embarrassing to have only gotten a 99 from Suckling.

[cheers.gif]

I think the estate seems quite reasonable for its quality.

They make world class wines. They are one of those wineries that I am glad they exist!

No email for me. Guess I’m off the list

I didn’t receive an email, but when I logged in (after reading this thread) my allocation was waiting for me. In for 3 of the Estate and might go back for more …

BUY !
Parker loved them also !

I haven’t had anything other than Endre from them. I love that wine so much I might make a move for some of the estate.

The quintessential point chaser’s winery.

Hmmm…Not sure I agree with you. This is a top-notch operation, focusing on excellence, points not withstanding.

I think the Endre is delicious!

I have to agree with Tom. I’ve enjoyed every wine I’ve had from them, and glad I have a nice stash built up. I’m not a buyer this year as I’m feeling priced out but I for one can’t fault the quality.

The Kapçsandy wines are, and have been, in the very good>excellent camp for ages now; a few, are/have gone, in my opinion, into the epic category. These wines need NO critic’s commendation/score, especially the farcical JS. Lou, don’t submit another sample bottle again, ever, your wines stand on their own, and people will seek them out.

What is the tariff on these wines?

Estate Cuvée - $125
Roberta’s Reserve - $275
Cabernet Sauvignon-Grand Vin - $295

I agree.

Pricey!