Ultramarine Save the Date

Our 4th Ultramarine release will become available Thursday, September 7th and will remain open for one week or until sold out. This offering includes wines from the 2013 vintage. We are excited to release our second blanc de noirs along with our blanc de blanc. All of our fruit is from the Charles Heintz vineyard located on the Sonoma Coast and unfortunately production is still extremely limited.

For those of you new to our mailing list, our wines are offered via an allocation. On September 7th you will receive an email with a link to your personal allocation. We suggest acting soon, as our wines are sold on a first-come, first served basis. We’re so lucky and proud for the tremendous support, but we definitely will not be able to guarantee wine for everyone.

We’ll have full notes and pricing in the release letter. Thanks and cheers!

I’ll likely be in for a couple and will probably stick with the blanc de blanc.

Hope pricing holds. Around $50 per last year if I remember correctly

Yeah. They ended up being like $60 delivered to my door.

Been waiting for this offer all year. Going to be taking my whole allocation on this one.

Still sitting on most of my 2012 BdBs. Last one I opened was rounding in to form. Anyone know how the 2013 is looking?

Does anyone get a “large” allocation? Think mine last year was 2+2.

Last years allocations were lower than the second release. Last year I was limited to 5 BdB, 5 BdN, 2 PN. I suspect i’ll probably have the same or at least what ever a case will be. I try to take my full allocation, and I have asked every year if he has any mags but no dice…maybe there will be some this year.

I always get a mixed 1/2 case and drink it too early. I have not bough much this year after drinking down last winter’s purchases so all in and wishing for more.

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the email and had to search for it.

Order in. Really enjoy these wines.

I thought that was coming out on Thursday? Maybe it’s just me…

I honestly don’t know. I did receive the offer this AM.

I don’t see an allocation.

Lucky you. [winner.gif]

How big was your allocation if you don’t mind my asking.

I also don’t see any offer. I thought Thrs was the day?

6/6

I think preferred or Older customers got a 2 day start. I am in for 4 and 4 of my 6-6 allocation.

Anyone wants to share my allocation ring me up, can’t take em all this time around.

I’ve been in since the first round and no offer today so don’t think it’s for long term. Maybe for people who have gotten on the waitlist for additional wines in the past?

I got my offer today.