Harlan Offering

$800 per 750ml and $1750 per magnum!

At that profit level, I imagine case discounts are feasible, any offered?

Case discounts? If you have to ask this question, you can’t afford it…

$80 sounds like a pretty good deal.

Too rich for my blood [truce.gif]. I really am shocked at the release price. I’m sure that there are people that will pay that, but $800 is more than I pay for magnums of Dujac. To each their own.

$1 shipping on a case?

My allocation is up if anyone wants it, have 1 estate and 1 3 & 6 pack of Maiden available. Cross posted from CC.

But yea…8 hundo for a 750 is high comedy, said it before but, unless you working on vertical or “must” have this vintage, you can find past vintages for as much or less and plenty of other alternatives…

I’ll wait for the Last Bottle marathon.

Secondary market is cheaper. Don’t love this enough to jump in. I have some old 90’s mags that are real good but I will just look to backfill I think

In for a three pack of the 2014 The Maiden. Thought about a single 750 of the Big Boy, but I know September will be a cruel month for my AMEX, what with 2014 Nine Suns, 2014 Odette Reserve, and 2014 MACDONALD all releasing.

Ugh, and soon enough, here comes the '15s… [swoon.gif]

TSimpson - I think everyone’s allocation has increased.

Does anyone know if at 800$, if this is the same level as Screaming Eagle?

IIRC SE is $850 per.

Tom

wow…it is the same price. 2013 eagle was $2400 per 3 pack :astonished:

$950

Anybody buying this at $800?

Buehler?

• tax and shipping.

hitsfan

@tsimpson you won’t lose your spot, people aren’t buying it. I’ve had an offering the last few years and haven’t purchased but still get the offers.

I’d rather backfill from older vintages than purchase for what they’re asking.