Turley is live

Whatcha getting?

I’m a sucker for their PS bottlings.

Shipping is a killer. 48.00 for 6 bottles

Only grabbed six bottles. Plus three wish

Antonio had fairly pedestrian scores across the board. I thought '15 was a good vintage. I bought several in the spring…may just pick up a few OV and the new Tennessee Whitney bottling.

kind of underwhelmed with them, only good one I have had is the Juvenile.

I love Turley but they didn’t offer me any PS. I’ll probably sit this one out.

48 for 6 bottles? Jesus

it was $48 for 8 bottles and I only live 100 miles from Paso… Ouch!

I love the OV and the PS’s

Really? $30 shipping for 12 to Long Beach.

Getting OV, PS, Ueberroth, and Tennessee Whitney. Hope they grant me an extra TW from my wish list.

I’ve really enjoyed cedarman, ueberroth and pesenti in the past so getting those. Hope my wish list is granted

So many choices, but the order is in for the usual Cedarman, Pesenti, Ueberroth, and OV, plus trying a Library PS.

I’ve ordered from them for a long time. Used to get HUGE allocations. I guess I’ve slowed down on what I was buying, and so my allocation this time (outside of Juvenile) is minuscule. Didn’t even get offered Dogtown, which I always purchase. Really disappointing. Not sure it is even worth ordering, especially with shipping costs.

I passed. I really only like Pesenti and Uebor and with shipping…the well is dry after a month of Saxum, Carlisle, Bedrock, Rivers Marie, etc.

Huh–I only paid $30 for 12 bottles to San Diego.

$39 for 8 bottles to upstate NY. Decided to just buy the Old Vine zin, as I think the value is there.

Don’t understand why Shipping is so High. Probably Last Year I will buy as the Three cases I bought shipped to NY were over 120 Dollars! Love the Wine, but a little Excessive to Get!

One of my favorite producers and Turley’s Fall line-up is exceptional. In for 2 cases of mostly Zin, plus 6 Zins on wish list. Shipping to OR at $30/case is on par with most CA producers and actually better than some.

I was looking almost $9.33/bottle for shipping.

$60 shipping for 10 bottles to South Floirda. I wish listed 2 bottles to complete the case. Yes, a bit much… I can only hope that the wish will be granted and the shipping will remain at $60. I will think about it a little more on the next offering.