Ray Walker's Brother is Making Burgundy Now?

What could possibly go wrong?
Faith.PNG

Where’s the Kickstarter link?

[rofl.gif] hitsfan champagne.gif

Ideally next to Ray’s gonads.

Coming soon = Eventually, maybe, some day, anyone have some spare marbles?

It makes you wonder why anyone in Burgundy would sell to the Walker family after the whole Maison Ilan debacle.

Good God…are those marbles in the FB profile picture?!?

This isn’t "new"s. It was something posted back in January. I haven’t seen anything since then indicating the grapes/juice arrived or is in the process of fermentation, etc. We have to wait until updated information appears.

It does appear though that Provenance Realty has closed, which would give Ray’s family a better opportunity to work and promote the winery, and they were successful in real estate.

I haven’t tended to follow the Ray Walker threads, but I do vaguely recall a brother of his on them at one point cursing all of Ray’s critics. Is this the same guy? I would certainly guess so.

The grapes, red and white, were bought from Muzard - and paid for.

During my research last year, there were some questions as to whether the quantities of wine to be offered were out of sync with the weight of grapes purchased - something serially pushed by the local anonymous source in Burgundy. In the end I decided that there were enough Walkers in my article, and given that there was actually no wine on sale, I avoided that potential nest of vipers…

No one did in 2016. I wouldn’t bet things have changed for this year.

Bill…do you know who Camus sold the grapes/wine/juice that Ray used to get?

Maison Ilan et Freres

Michael
Chambertin - yep
Charmes-Chambertin - nope
The info is in previous threads :slight_smile:

I’m hearing Ray Walker is looking for a place to crush 5 tons of Rutherford Merlot . . . [popcorn.gif]

“Faith” winery? [scratch.gif]

Kinda like a “wish sandwich.”

Or knuckle.

Why not?

Mah mommah always said “if at first you don’t succeed, on to the next mark!”

He seems fit for PTL or TBN.