Ceritas Mailer

Anyone save funds for this offer? I’m in for the PB Chard and the Trout Gulch Pinot.

Yes I will be ordering. Trout Gulch for sure. Probably PB Chard and Hellenthal PN…

Cheers,
JP

This is one I have had to drop. I own a moderate amount, but never drink the wines.

I am in for the PB chard. Been doing that since 2007.

If this isn’t a ringing endorsement, I don’t know what is! [cheers.gif]

Same.

I am not buying much wine this year or next but I’m doing this too.

Ceritas chards are in the top echelon of CA chards. Top 3 for my palate and they age exceedingly well.

+1

so much THIS.
Last week we decanted a '14 Elliott PN for about an hour and it was spectacular. [cheers.gif]

I have been buying since 08. I don’t miss the chards and I get about half the pinots

Has the mailer hit - just searched spam and found nothing - will not miss the PB Chard I hope!

Pre-release on Monday 8/7 and open release on Thursday 8/10.

Rich, are these dates correct? I haven’t received an email from them, and their website says they are not in a current release period.

Yes, the site is live at the moment. Or at least using a direct link from the email. If you are normally allocated maybe you should email or call them (or check your spam folder?)

Thanks Ron, apparently new mailing list members don’t get an allocation until Oct when their Cab is added to the release.

Ah ok. I did not take many so I hope there will be a good enough selection for you come October!

Bump for the Spring mailer.

In for the Trout Gulch and new Occidental Pinot, which sounds really interesting and up my alley.

The 2 Chards for me.

3- Trout Gulch and 3- Peter Martin Ray Chard… These are my favorite whites for dinner. Many of my friends are crazy for these- need all the help I can! Woohoo!