What's the most meaningful glass of wine you've shared with someone?

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Barry Paul Price

#1 Post by Barry Paul Price » July 24th, 2017, 11:13 am

For me, it was a glass of house wine Cabernet at a pub in Toronto with my Dad and his brother (my Uncle) John. My Dad never drank (I had seen him try Harvey's Bristol Cream once at Christmas at someone's house), but John was visiting from England and loved beer so we took him to a pub.

For the first time, I saw my Dad order a small glass of wine (the cabernet), asking for something that was a little sweet. He wanted to share a moment of bonding with his brother, whom he hadn't seen in ten years and may not see again, and me. This is the only time the three of us were ever together like this.

At first, I was amazed that he had ordered a drink. But then, as we connected, he truly enjoyed the evening and they began to share stories of them growing up together during WWII in England. The wine, of course, was terrible. But that evening was very special. That makes it the best glass of wine I have ever had.

Tropicalfruit notes o creamnotes

Brandon R

#2 Post by Brandon R » July 24th, 2017, 12:20 pm

Nice story, Barry, thank you for sharing.

While not necessarily "meaningful" in the same sense as yours, this is definitely memorable for me. I flew down to Puerto Villarta, Mexico to see my then girlfriend who had been studying down there for a few months. Money was really tight then, so the ticket was a stretch to begin with. But, then again, I really liked this girl. On a lark, we decided to take a boat across to Yelapa and rent a thatch-roofed hut for the night. I had humped a bottle of 1998 l'Ecole No. 41 Apogee in my backpack from Seattle, and we opened it that night watching a thunderstorm descend down the mountains. I knew, amidst that bottle, that she was the girl I wanted to marry. I can still taste it.
B. Redman

Barry Paul Price

#3 Post by Barry Paul Price » July 24th, 2017, 12:54 pm

Brandon R wrote:Nice story, Barry, thank you for sharing.

While not necessarily "meaningful" in the same sense as yours, this is definitely memorable for me. I flew down to Puerto Villarta, Mexico to see my then girlfriend who had been studying down there for a few months. Money was really tight then, so the ticket was a stretch to begin with. But, then again, I really liked this girl. On a lark, we decided to take a boat across to Yelapa and rent a thatch-roofed hut for the night. I had humped a bottle of 1998 l'Ecole No. 41 Apogee in my backpack from Seattle, and we opened it that night watching a thunderstorm descend down the mountains. I knew, amidst that bottle, that she was the girl I wanted to marry. I can still taste it.
Wow, that's a beautiful story Brandon! And the effort of carrying that bottle to create a special moment. Well worth it, from the sound of it!

Thanks for sharing that.

Jim F
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Jim F » July 24th, 2017, 2:36 pm

The one that comes to mind....Spring of 2005, I was divorced, and had an invite to an offline. Actually, I was being harassed to go, but I had declined for a date. Which of course led to more harassment. Anyway, my date and I (our first meaningful date, after a prior "introductions" kind of date) went out to a nice BYO in Lambertville NJ and I brought a Guilliams cabernet. I forget the vintage, but I had visited that winery and thought it meaningful because there was a whole story of the origins of the winery/house building. All that aside, we were captivated by each other, and as it turns out we were actually in the same restaurant as the offline group, after they had to move location, but never even noticed them. Nor them us, I believe. Single room dining area. And small. Captivated. And now, going on 11 years of mariage to Marlene. It all worked.
Jim Freeman

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#5 Post by Todd F r e n c h » July 24th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Super Bowl XLV, 2011 - I flew my dad out to watch the game with me, and was in the process of my divorce at the time. I wasn't able to watch the prior Super Bowl victory (1996) in with him as I had an opera performance, and the following one I was able to attend in person, as it was in San Diego.

I had some Berserkers over for the event as well, and had a bottle of 1996 Henriot Champagne Brut Millésimé ready just in case they won (1996 vintage celebrating that year's Super Bowl Championship, of course). My dad doesn't drink at all - hasn't for about 40 years - and when the Packers won the game, after earth-shattering celebrations, I cracked the bottle, started pouring it around, and my dad said 'hey, son, I'll have a glass of that!' and I couldn't have been happier to pour one. He didn't like it, but he wanted to join in - wine, and Champagne in particular, do have a way of bringing people together...
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Bdklein

#6 Post by Bdklein » July 24th, 2017, 3:54 pm

The one I just had, until the next glass.
Bruce Klein

K John Joseph
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by K John Joseph » July 25th, 2017, 7:32 am

94 Dominus and 98 Grange with my dad for his 60th birthday after our first round of golf at Pebble Beach. A spectacular trip, celebration of a full life, father son best friends, and a common love of golf and wine. Just an amazing evening of conversation, spectacular wine, and a view of the Pacific ocean.

1985 Heidsieck Champagne Charlie with my wife the afternoon of our engagement. Just a wonderful relaxing bottle of wine following a very monumental moment in our lives. Elation, exceptional company, and a very good wine.
J0hn-J-K4ne

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by Anton D » July 25th, 2017, 8:20 am

I never knew how meaningful the glasses would turn out to be until after.
Anton Dotson

David Cohen

#9 Post by David Cohen » July 25th, 2017, 8:53 am

Have had a ton of memories race through my old mind but here are a few that always stand out:

A glass of Kedem with my father and both grandfathers at my bar mitzvah (first and only time I got to raise a glass with all of them)
A glass of Manischewitz with my wife at the altar
The glasses of many wines shared with a hundred of my family and friends at my sons bris
So I guess for me its all about family (and apparently CRAPPY wines sometimes)

and an honorable mention:
A glass of Dominus 94 with Christian Moueix

Thomas Keim
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10 Post by Thomas Keim » July 25th, 2017, 4:36 pm

Easy....

78 Crystal, in the hottub - my oldest daughter was conceived that night - circa late '84
ITB - The Yoerg Brewing Company

"What if I fall?" "Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?"

ERPark

#11 Post by ERPark » July 25th, 2017, 4:45 pm

When my wife ordered a bottle of champagne at lunch, then toasted me by saying it was the last glass of alcohol she'd be having for awhile. Our first son was born a little over 7 months later. [cheers.gif]
GEN3

William Jones
GCC Member
GCC Member

#12 Post by William Jones » July 25th, 2017, 5:21 pm

I've been fortunate to have had several such moments but the most recent was in March when Hank Gillespie and his lovely wife, Lorraine had us over for dinner. He poured a couple of vintages of Rivers-Marie Chardonnay, the first I had ever had. A few weeks later he was gone. I'll never drink R-M Chardonnay again without remembering Hank.

Barry Paul Price

#13 Post by Barry Paul Price » July 25th, 2017, 5:31 pm

Thomas Keim wrote:Easy....

78 Crystal, in the hottub - my oldest daughter was conceived that night - circa late '84
You popped your cork in the hotub, huh?

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14 Post by Michael Martin » July 25th, 2017, 5:33 pm

You didn't name her Bubbles by chance?

Ron F r e e d
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15 Post by Ron F r e e d » July 25th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Barry Paul Price wrote:

You popped your cork in the hotub, huh?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that went there... champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

Ed Steinway
GCC Member
GCC Member

#16 Post by Ed Steinway » July 25th, 2017, 8:14 pm

A glass of champagne the days that our son and daughter were born. Our son was the first grandchild for my parents, and that sip of champagne was the last time my father had any alcohol. To this day he has continued to abstain.

Thanks,
Ed

Scott Watkins
GCC Member
GCC Member

#17 Post by Scott Watkins » July 25th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Most recently 3 years ago we drank a 1996 Taittinger Comtes to celebrate my youngest daughter leaving for college (her birth year), next year we will drink another one to complete the circle when she graduates. champagne.gif
Pruning the vine is a primordial gesture through which man passes from barbarity to culture.

Anthony Sanford

#18 Post by Anthony Sanford » July 25th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Some touching stories! Mine is with my wife. She completed her Ph.D. two years ago and we celebrated by opening a 1996 Krug which was absolutely beautiful! With some luck, I should be finishing my Ph.D. in a little under a year and we can open the other bottle I have stashed in the cellar!

Kirk.Grant
GCC Member
GCC Member

#19 Post by Kirk.Grant » July 26th, 2017, 4:39 am

I'm really torn...there are a few, but I think it's probably a glass of 2007 Keller G-Maxx that was shared with me by one of my closest friends and his wife. It's reached a point where that the Keller G-Maxx is a wine that I'm not going to find easily...and in a way it's also kind of defined the friendship I share with them. Both are rare, hard to find, and there aren't many others out there that offer the same depth, complexity, and interest as this.
Cellartracker:Kirk Grant

James Wright

#20 Post by James Wright » July 26th, 2017, 4:47 am

it was a glass of Dry Sack that she and i passed back and forth from mouth to mouth...
~ Verteidiger der Wahrheit ~

Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member

#21 Post by Brian Tuite » July 26th, 2017, 5:39 am

The first one, because it usually means the beginning of a fun wine journey for us moving forward. It's one the the things I love about wine the most.
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2019 WOTY...

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

#22 Post by Anton D » July 26th, 2017, 8:45 am

James Wright wrote:it was a glass of Dry Sack that she and i passed back and forth from mouth to mouth...
Here's the first time they ate egg together...

If you have 90 seconds to spare...

[youtube]1-VHZAGQYks[/youtube]
Anton Dotson

Thomas Keim
GCC Member
GCC Member

#23 Post by Thomas Keim » July 28th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Michael Martin wrote:

You didn't name her Bubbles by chance?
My first born - JACQUELINE NICHOLE KEIM - 32 years old this year.
ITB - The Yoerg Brewing Company

"What if I fall?" "Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?"

I. Howe
GCC Member
GCC Member

#24 Post by I. Howe » July 29th, 2017, 5:39 am

This one from August 2016 is up there;

My mother in law went to the ER on 7/27/16 with some gastrointestinal issues. When I popped this bottle, I knew she would be back in the hospital soon for a Whipple procedure for duodenal cancer. I popped a bottle with a little age on it, something that I would otherwise never pop on a random weeknight and we celebrated life that evening with family.

She lost her battle with cancer yesterday, 7/28/17.
Ian Howe

Brian Tuite
GCC Member
GCC Member

#25 Post by Brian Tuite » July 29th, 2017, 6:49 am

I. Howe wrote:This one from August 2016 is up there;

My mother in law went to the ER on 7/27/16 with some gastrointestinal issues. When I popped this bottle, I knew she would be back in the hospital soon for a Whipple procedure for duodenal cancer. I popped a bottle with a little age on it, something that I would otherwise never pop on a random weeknight and we celebrated life that evening with family.

[cry.gif] My condolences.
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

"Something so subtle only I can detect it." ~ Randy Bowman

2019 WOTY...

Andrew Demaree
GCC Member
GCC Member

#26 Post by Andrew Demaree » July 29th, 2017, 7:08 am

That looks like a happy moment and a memory to cherish. I'm sorry for your family's loss.

Barry Paul Price

#27 Post by Barry Paul Price » July 29th, 2017, 9:46 pm

I. Howe wrote:This one from August 2016 is up there;

So so sorry to hear it. She and you look cery happy in that photo. I'm glad you got to share that special moment, among other special moments.

Mark Golodetz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#28 Post by Mark Golodetz » July 30th, 2017, 12:57 pm

This was a really wonderful thread. I have had many, many memorable wines, but I had to think very hard about meaningful ones. I agree with most of the people here that this is about family and sharing with loved ones.

I ended up deciding it was a bottle of Chablis we had on our honeymoon on Monhegan Island in Maine. We had been invited to a party by the locals to celebrate the installation of first telephone line on the island that could call the mainland. We ordered pizza by telephone, opened up a the first bottle of a case of Chablis brought by one of the Wyeths, and started calling someone in each of the 50 states. Nobody knew anybody in Montana or Wyoming, so we just called people at random. The wines were lovely the lobster pizza a little weird, but it's one of the honeymoon memories I will always treasure.
Last edited by Mark Golodetz on July 30th, 2017, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ITB

lleichtman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#29 Post by lleichtman » July 30th, 2017, 2:20 pm

The bottle of Pol Roget Winston Churchill I popped for my dad on his 80th birthday. Last glass of wine he ever drank. It reminded me how fleeting life is but bubbles help.
Lawrence G. Leichtman

Ken V
GCC Member
GCC Member

#30 Post by Ken V » July 30th, 2017, 2:52 pm

Here are 3 that come to mind:

Our wedding wine: A 5L of 1990 Gaja Rennina. Here is a photo of me and my BiL and the near empty bottle:
d34.jpg
d34.jpg (31.3 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
My father died in a car accident in 1983. I inherited the few bottles of wine he had put away in his basement. I opened a bottle he had of 1975 Groffier Gevrey Chambertin from his stash with his cousin. It was magical. Some of my wine obsession is a continuing connection to my father.

Just a few weeks ago: A glass of the 1954 Mario Vietti Barolo Riserva with Luca Currado. A birth year wine for me made by his grandfather. Luca had never had tasted this wine before. (Courtesy of Jamie Wolff at Chambers St.)
Ken V @ s t o l @
The Fine Wine Geek
Click on the W W W button under my name to see my website.
"Don't be meek, embrace the geek." -Terry Theise
Twitter: @FineWineGeek

Kirk.Grant
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: What's the most meaningful glass of wine you've shared with someone?

#31 Post by Kirk.Grant » January 13th, 2019, 8:11 am

Mark Golodetz wrote:
July 30th, 2017, 12:57 pm
This was a really wonderful thread. I have had many, many memorable wines, but I had to think very hard about meaningful ones. I agree with most of the people here that this is about family and sharing with loved ones.

I ended up deciding it was a bottle of Chablis we had on our honeymoon on Monhegan Island in Maine. We had been invited to a party by the locals to celebrate the installation of first telephone line on the island that could call the mainland. We ordered pizza by telephone, opened up a the first bottle of a case of Chablis brought by one of the Wyeths, and started calling someone in each of the 50 states. Nobody knew anybody in Montana or Wyoming, so we just called people at random. The wines were lovely the lobster pizza a little weird, but it's one of the honeymoon memories I will always treasure.
I was just searching through some posts when I re-read Mark's post I thought this topic deserved a bump...
Cellartracker:Kirk Grant

YLee

#32 Post by YLee » January 14th, 2019, 6:30 am

Look at all you softies!
This is like watching Oprah. [wink.gif]
-¥ 0 ñ 9

Brandon R

#33 Post by Brandon R » January 14th, 2019, 9:21 am

Another one way up the list was a bottle of '88 Krug just after my now-wife accepted my proposal for marriage. It was WAY more than I was comfortable spending at the time, and we were way up in the wilds of B.C. at a cabin. Pretty memorable I'd say.
B. Redman

Markus S

#34 Post by Markus S » January 14th, 2019, 11:02 am

YLee wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 6:30 am
This is like watching Oprah. [wink.gif]
Or Hallmark Channel. [snort.gif]

Don't know if I could point to most of anything, however. There are wines and times that blend together, with special people, family, and friends and certain winemakers with that special bottle that wasn't released commercially, or that carafe of locally made, anonymous wine which captured a place.
$ _ € ® e . k @

Kris Patten
GCC Member
GCC Member

#35 Post by Kris Patten » January 14th, 2019, 12:51 pm

Every year my dad and I play a member-member golf tournament at his club and the last day there is a dinner. He had mentioned in passing how he had never had DRC, so I brought a bottle of Echezeaux that was way too young, but the look on his face was pure joy. Was very happy to see my dad so happy.
ITB

D@vid Bu3ker
GCC Member
GCC Member

#36 Post by D@vid Bu3ker » January 14th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Kris Patten wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 12:51 pm
Every year my dad and I play a member-member golf tournament at his club and the last day there is a dinner. He had mentioned in passing how he had never had DRC, so I brought a bottle of Echezeaux that was way too young, but the look on his face was pure joy. Was very happy to see my dad so happy.
My dad and I play golf together now and then, and he told me on the course that he had never had a DRC. A little while later, I opened a '98 DRC Richebourg for his 65th birthday. It was also too young, but damned fine wine, and a great moment.
David Bueker - Rieslingfan

Markus S

#37 Post by Markus S » January 14th, 2019, 5:15 pm

D@vid Bu3ker wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 1:19 pm
My dad and I play golf together now and then, and he told me on the course that he had never had a DRC. A little while later, I opened a '98 DRC Richebourg for his 65th birthday. It was also too young, but damned fine wine, and a great moment.
Kris Patten wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 12:51 pm
HI DAD!!!

It's great when you can have 2 dads!! [give_heart.gif]
$ _ € ® e . k @

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#38 Post by Chris Freemott » January 14th, 2019, 8:50 pm

1998 Ristow Estate QDP Vineyard. September 11, 2001. Four months prior to that my brother met me in Wayne, NJ where I'd moved to take a stab at NY greatness with a dot.com pre-ipo. He brought two of the bottles and we drank one. He was well-ahead of me with wine and this was easily the best wine I'd had. I suggested we open another bottle and he stopped me and said, "Share it with someone. It's the memories that matter, go make some.".

Fast forward to that tough day. I'd moved to Jersey City and saw the event from the park. Soon a line formed at the docks by our nearby harbor and a bunch of us assisted the first responders with towel and water handouts to those feeling Battery Park. The two people next to me in line happened to be people I'd seen in our apartment lobby getting mail. I knew them by nothing other than "Hey, how are you?" odd conversations. Four hours later the boats ceased to cross and I turned to them and asked if they needed a drink.

We went back to my apartment, sat on the couch, opened that bottle and shared it. And, wept. My brother was correct. Wine is about the memories. It is about the people. I firmly believe no great bottle of wine can be drunk alone. To be great, it has to be shared.

Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member

#39 Post by Jim Stewart » January 15th, 2019, 7:08 am

April 2007 and I was taking a month-long portrait painting workshop in Poitou-Charentes, France. My wife came along for a vacation. We had a rental car and invited a fellow painter and her husband to explore nearby Muscadet with us one Saturday . I tried to squeeze in a last minute, unannounced visit to Michel Bregeon after a lunch in Clisson. These were pre-GPS times (yes my young ones, times were hard), and the last few turns were very uncertain. We arrived at an unassuming place and saw an unassuming middle-aged man, mustachioed, unkempt hair, in knee-high muddy garden boots working his garden. I approached in my hesitant manner and with my hesitant French confirmed that he was Michel Bregeon and asked if a short visit and tasting might be possible. He hesitated, looked over to the car with my wife and companions, smiled and exclaimed “pourquois pas!”. He cleaned up a little and led us inside his small cellar to an unpretentious table. As we tasted his wine, the tasting became more personalized and customized as he sensed my great interest and appreciation despite my struggling French. (Fortunately my wife could help with the translation.) It was rude of me, but I let the tasting and conversation become between just me and Michel. This was the time when the “village” Muscadet was getting off the ground, but Michel was very proud of his “basic” bottling and was excited about this year’s wine which had yet to be bottled. He led me to a spot on the cellar floor, opened a hatch, bent down and withdrew some wine with a large pipette like instrument. He poured some in my glass and some in his. We both tasted. We both smiled.

Mike Grammer

#40 Post by Mike Grammer » January 15th, 2019, 9:18 am

A very good question, Barry. Not bottle, but wine night(s). If I'm allowed to expand to that, then these two:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151536 (doubled up because I was serving a wine from the commune that my dad loves the most)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=90675

I did forget to add one bottle, a bottle of 2005 Kutch Pinot Noir---my last bottle of Jamie's first vintage which I saved specifically to share with him at a dinner when he came to Toronto. Given how intertwined I feel I was with my friend's initial journey, it was very special for me to do this with him.

Sorry, Chris--I hadn't read yours when first responding to this thread---that is heartbreakingly beautiful.

Andrew S.

#41 Post by Andrew S. » January 22nd, 2019, 10:07 am

I was a guest at a good friend's house a few long blocks from our one evening that went long into the night. At the end of the evening, after he had graciously opened many bottles, he opened a beautiful bottle of 1961 Latour. I had to leave to walk home, so our host poured a full glass into a styrofoam cup and sent me on my way.

I balanced that cup the entire dark walk home, then woke up my wife, and we shared it at the kitchen table in the wee hours.

To this day it is one of the great wine memories of my life for many reasons I'm sure you can understand.

GregP

#42 Post by GregP » January 22nd, 2019, 1:01 pm

Does Manischewitz Red count as wine, on this board? If so, then the glass my then bride and I shared during Huppah was the most meaningful. 33 years ago last month. Some great wines followed in the years since, Latour, Haut Brion, Harlan, SQN and a few others I shared with some great company on this board and not, but the lowly Manischewitz Red (Concord grape?) was the most meaningful, and still is, in the grand scheme of things...
G r e g P i a t i g o r s k i
I T B - i s k a r a n u w i n e

Mike Grammer

#43 Post by Mike Grammer » May 15th, 2019, 2:04 pm

Exhuming this one again, my bongoloid brain forgot the most important glass: 1990 La Turque in 2008. I shared it with 8 of my 9 "Companion" level friends--the people I'd throw myself in front of a train for or give bone marrow to....some of whom had never met each other until that day, when I got the chance to tell them all what they meant to me. Yeah....that glass was pretty special, and that's still the most expensive bottle I've ever purchased.

Eric Egan

#44 Post by Eric Egan » May 16th, 2019, 1:03 pm

I think it would probably be the plastic cup of local muscat that I shared with my girlfriend at the market in Octon, over a dozen Agde oysters, on our first holiday together (wine came free with the oysters).

To turn this on its head though, perhaps my most memorable glass is one that I never drank. When I left the hospital after our son was born a few years ago, after a hell of a long delivery, I went out to the car park to find the car completely dead. Turns out I had left the lights on. I had no idea what to do - it was the middle of the night, there was no phone signal, and I was exhausted as I hadn't slept in over 48 hours. In the end I found a guy manning the booth on the ground floor (I was on the seventh). Turns out he had a pair of starter cables but had left his car at home that day - then he remembered that one of his friends, who worked for the local council, had parked his lawn mower (one of those huge things the size of a tractor) around the back the day before. He drove it up to the seventh floor (it took about 20 minutes) and started my car for me. However, when he slammed the lid afterwards the catch broke, so it wouldn't close again. After trying for a while in vain, he said he had some gaffer tape in his booth, so I followed him down (another 20 minutes, hood open, driving at crawling pace after a giant lawn mower like some surreal procession). Anyhow, we taped the hood down and I drove home. As soon as I got in, I drew the cork of a half bottle of Latour 1962 that I had waiting on the sideboard. I proceeded to pour a glass of it, sat down, and promptly fell asleep. By the time I woke up, the wine was sadly no more. I just laughed - didn't care in the slightest.
Composer and Lecturer | UK

Mike Grammer

#45 Post by Mike Grammer » May 16th, 2019, 2:29 pm

That's a *marvelous* story.

Joseph MR
GCC Member
GCC Member

#46 Post by Joseph MR » May 19th, 2019, 12:13 pm

Sharing a bottle of 2001 Domaine de la Mordorée Reine des Bois CdP with my brother and others, that he had purchased at the estate on a trip we took together years before. He still has a photo that I took of him holding the bottle, with Christophe Delorme. Otherwise, anything that my wife and I tasted at Leitz or Willi Schaefer on our anniversary trip.
ra + * ter

Return to “Wine Talk”