Marcassin Release

Has anyone heard anything about when the 2012 Marcassin will be released?

Not yet…
Hopefully soon…

Chardonnay letter received today. $150 per, minimum 4, maximum 12. Pinot release is expected in November.

Saw the 2012 Pinot on a retailer shelf last week, $350!

Letter received in mn today … check in mail

Received today.
12 @ $150!

My letter arrived in Dallas yesterday. Order going out Monday.

In for 12.

Waiting for mine.

Received mine today. A neighbor stopped by this evening to see our house remodel, and we popped a 2011 Marcassin Vineyard for a quick glass of wine. Drinking absolutely great, with many years to go.

Mine arrived today also.
Yea!
champagne.gif

I lost count today after about seven times checking the mailbox, yesterday rather. My wife better not be hiding the letter from me.

Mine arrived yesterday.

Anyone not taking their entire allocation and willing to share please PM me. Thanks!

One of the best wines I’ve had was ‘99 Marcassin Chardonnay in 2014. And it wasn’t showing any signs of slowing down.

Is there a contact email on the offer letter? I moved and have not received my letter. I would like to at least try and email them

jen@marcassinvineyard.com

Fax - 1(888) 838-3319

I have called and emailed, I made list last time and did not receive offer, anyone that can help?

My letter didn’t arrive until yesterday.

I feel like those who are having issues with orders/offers are like prey just taken down by a lion, waiting to get eaten. The rest of us just stand around and try to ignore the scene, thankful it’s not one of us. My check hasn’t been cashed yet, maybe I’m next.