Restaurants in Minneapolis with decent wine lists?

Hey all, I just decided to attend a conference in Minneapolis this coming week and I need recommendations for places to eat, preferably with a decent wine list relatively close to the convention center. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Restaurant and Bar Lurcat has (admittedly this was over a year ago) a seriously awesome wine list. Ended up with a 2007 Dauvissaut (forget which cru) for $140. Tons of choices and some pretty fair pricing. Food was good, too.

I like The Kenwood at 2115 W 21st St - just East of Lake of the Isles. Great food and very good wine list - relatively well-price. Ate there twice on a visit to Minneapolis last month. About 2.5 miles from the Convention Center. I live in the Washington, DC area and eat at The Kenwood 3 or 4 times a year for what that’s worth.

I’ll 2nd the Kenwood. My all round favorite restaurant in town. Plus, you do a nice stroll around part of Lake of Isles which is only about 1/16th of mile away. Don Saunders who owns The Kenwood also recently reopened the 510 Lounge which is a very euro space and sure to have great food and list. its on the border of downtown. http://510mpls.com/ All these are a nice walk away if in shape or a very short Uber ride.

I’d also throw in Tilia one of the best most cozy places in town but its a 15-20 minute Uber ride from downtown. Tilia is a short walk from Lake Harriet too. Love Tilia!

Thank you very much for the recs. If anyone thinks of any other places nearby the convention center, I’m all ears.

Not a wine place, but if your looking for a good pint and a glass or two of Jameson, Brit’s Pub is two blocks from the Convention Center. The place actually has a large outdoor lawn bowling green on the second floor overlooking the Nicollet Mall and Peavy Plaza. Plus if there is a soccer or rugby game on anywhere, it will be on the big screens.

Link to their website with some photos of the bowling green added