Bedrock Summer release

IIRC, Morgan and Chris usually have a July release, but I haven’t seen any information or updates regarding this. Anyone know this is forthcoming?

Looks like it was 7/26 last year. Morgan and Chris are galavanting around Italy right now so maybe it’s something they’ll work on when they get back.

Thanks. Look forward to hearing the 411.

I would be happier if it was delayed until August, personally. :neutral_face:

Great idea…Bedrock layaway plan!

Kind of hoping we might see this PS, Mataro and Zin blend.
19511533_10103274490247092_1360579587908819885_n.jpg

Michael, I want me some of that. :slight_smile:

Me too man! That looks/sounds like it will be delicious!

PS, Mataro and Zin blend

Sounds big and juicy! Do you guys have these sorts of wines on their own or with food? Curious.

It’s new… Saxum has a blend that is sort of, kinda, maybe like this, but …

Saxum Paderewski (from a modern mixed-black Paso Robles vineyard on a historic site) may be what you’re thinking of. The difference is the Saxum has a generous dollop of Tempranillo.

Looking forward to trying the Bedrock!

Dad, Chris and my little brother and I have been busy discovering the secrets of Sicily- though the awesomeness of the Etna area is hardly a secret anymore I suppose.

Release is scheduled to go out on August 1st. and should be a good one. Currently looking like 16 Compagni Portis, 16 Bedrock Heritage, 16 Evangelho Heritage, 16 Monte Rosso Zinfandel (our last vintage from the vineyard and one for the ages), 16 Judge Sauvignon Blanc, 15 Griffin’s Lair Syrah, 15 Sodini Zinfandel, and a few other fun things. I know what I will be writing on the plane ride back tomorrow!

Should we expect any more library releases, Morgan?

Thinking this will be a 2 case purchase. Gotta see what these “other fun things” may be…

You got you wish.

Not to drift too far off topic, but does anyone know if Carlisle is also doing a release in the next 2-3 weeks?

Thanks.

July 18th.

pileon

A lot of goodness packed into this release! Will be tough to narrow it down…

Great, thanks.